PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero Update

AFC1986
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
For those that have asked, the Vickie Guerrero story line is leading to her replacing Teddy Long as the figure head general manager of Smackdown. Although I thought it was interesting that her name wasn't even mentioned on Smackdown Friday night. Guerrero agreed to the role, as she wouldn't have to work many house shows which allows her to be home to raise her daughters. Long will remain on Smackdown in a new role.

On a side note, Vickie was slated to apologize to Rey Mysterio Jr. during the recent Smackdown taping in Rey's hometown of San Diego, CA. The plan was later scrapped, thus instead, Vince McMahon brought out Umaga to to lay the Smackdown to Mysterio.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

i think it's a horrible idea for her to be the general manager of smackdown. i can't stand her and i think if teddy long is replaced, it should be by a former wrestler

Big Evil
03-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Well I agree, it is a bad idea. Although the part of the GM is basically the face of the the management for the show, I don't think Vickie will be able to pull it off. However, if this does go through, I would like to see what roll Teddy will have on Smackdown.

Popheat
03-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Lordy lordy lordy...thats the most repugnant, disgusting an loopy idea I ever did hear about...is she going to cry every taping too?....geez louise....

Gibo
03-05-2007, 09:52 PM
teddy will move to raw new gm

bad_meetz_evil
03-05-2007, 09:57 PM
teddy will move to raw new gm

Whats your source?

wwe9112
03-05-2007, 10:19 PM
i cant wait now theres a new gm

Butoden
03-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Maybe Teddy will go to ECW, they said they needed someone with authority there. It might have to do with Teddy Long appreciation of Bobby Lashley on ECW lolz. Who knows...

legolas4792
03-05-2007, 10:40 PM
the post says teddy long will stay on smackdown it doesnt say anything bout raw or ecw

XXKSXX
03-05-2007, 11:32 PM
I don't think she should be on TV at all I don't care who she was married to. She truthfully really has no importants in the WWE at all or on Smackdown. I liked the beat down of Rey. I'm glad the original storyline was scraped it would have been boring and a waste of time.

wwe9112
03-05-2007, 11:36 PM
^^^^ i agree

LionDen
03-06-2007, 12:17 AM
This is quite a shock to me, I do not want to see her as GM.

XXKSXX
03-06-2007, 12:25 AM
I actually think she would be the worst GM in wrestling history.

bpjd
03-06-2007, 12:43 AM
WTF? That's the worst idea I've ever heard...unless we finally get to see Long wrestle...in the words of Carlito, that's cool. Even if we do see Long wrestle and ironically see he's actually fit (vs. MVP; JBL; Mr. Kennedy), it won't make up for Vickie being GM...They SHOULD have sent him to RAW or ECW...ECW needs him more. He could have been face with the originals, they could have brought Heyman back heel with the new breed, and there you go...Heyman vs. Long...But no, that's too simple for WWE to think of...In addition, if he were pro-Lashley he could feud with Vince...that would be cool and he would be face, too! Bottom line, everybody respects him b/c he (by script) makes matches that everybody wants to see. Vickie will make matches everybody doesn't want to see, building upon horrible heels like Chavo...

XXKSXX
03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
I have actually seen Teddy announce DSW shows the past couple of weeks on a cable station I watch.

wwe9112
03-06-2007, 12:59 AM
well if im not mistaking the gm is just someone who makes matches he is told to make so it doesnt matter if torrie is a gm(id like that tho lol)