PDA

View Full Version : Huge News: Kurt Angle Being Investigated For Steroids

bad_meetz_evil
03-06-2007, 08:27 PM
source: PWInsider

SportsIllustrated.com has added a detailed story today concerning the recent allegation of steroid/HGH sales at Florida's Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center. Last week the story broke when a number of professional athletes were listed as customers. In today’s article Sports Illustrated lists TNA star Kurt Angle to the list of people being investigated. They write:

"Kurt Angle, a 1996 Olympic gold-medal-winning freestyle wrestler and now a star professional wrestler, received two prescriptions for trenbolone and one for nandrolone between October 2004 and February '05. (Angle did not return messages left with his spokesman.)"

Both of these drugs are steroids and were filled during the time he was in WWE.

Jodes
03-06-2007, 08:40 PM
that steroid story is huge here right now. she sold it to all types of people from normal people to celebs and sports stars. it has been the top story for about a week now.

XXKSXX
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm so sick of this steroid crap i6t's making me sick to even talk about it now so end of post.

The Crony
03-06-2007, 11:40 PM
On an unrelated note, I hear you can get 3 ounces of painkillers for 3 ounces of Olympic gold on the street now.

legolas4792
03-07-2007, 12:18 AM
haha nice the crony