PDA

View Full Version : More news on Orton

Dasdream™
04-10-2006, 03:15 AM
The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton has been fined by WWE multiple times for using the “C-word” to insult women behind the scenes in WWE, however has not taken it seriously. His attitude towards WWE’s rules and punishment is said to be what got him suspended this time.

"He's lucky he didn't get fired. He has a lot of growing up to do. It was just stupid - disrespectful to the boys and the company." Says one WWE source about his latest incident. "Undertaker despises him, and Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Triple H have grown tired of his act. They barely tolerate him."

Orton’s disrespectful treatment of women is said to be what has turned most people backstage against him. As previously reported, he is the most disliked person in the locker room right now.

-----------------------------------------------------
I believe the "C-word" as they put it means "****"

well lol seems it was censored here too

the madscotsman
04-10-2006, 01:27 PM
whats wrong with a little ****

Dasdream™
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
it's like I said on another forum, WWE had wrestler call the divas "bitch, slut, whore ect" on TV yet they get upset cuz Orton calls them a c*nt? I just don't get it

bad_meetz_evil
04-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Never call some one a C U N T, if you work for the WWE then. lol.

Dark Drakan
04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Sounds like Ortons ego is getting to big for the WWE (ironically enough)

Metalring
04-10-2006, 10:13 PM
it's like I said on another forum, WWE had wrestler call the divas "bitch, slut, whore ect" on TV yet they get upset cuz Orton calls them a c*nt? I just don't get it

That is for TV.Scripted.What Orton said was wrong and no man should ever call a woman that for no reason.

Lazah
04-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Ah well. Orton will be back eventually....Atleast he isin't a roided up nimrod like the rest of WWE.

Dasdream™
04-10-2006, 10:46 PM
That is for TV.Scripted.What Orton said was wrong and no man should ever call a woman that for no reason.

yes to US but those thousand of fans that believe wrestling is NOT scripted don't see it that way, yes he should be disciplined but I don't think he should be suspended for 2 months............... wait I just remembered the Amy Weber incident, hmmm

shakie
04-10-2006, 11:03 PM
amy weber? WTF does that have to with this?

anyway randy ortons the **** here... whatever the hell that is...

oh wait that was censored wasnt it?