PDA

View Full Version : Batista Injured Again!

King Venomation - X
01-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Batista injured
January 9, 2006

Sunday night at a SmackDown live event, World Heavyweight Champion Batista injured his triceps in a match against Mark Henry.

The extent of the injury is undetermined at this point. WWE.com will have more information on Batista's injury later today.

I hope it isn't too serious because I would accually like to see him defend that title on T.V soon. He hasen't defended it at a PPV since he faced Eddie Guerrero at No Mercy and his last title defence I believe was against Randy Orton on the Smackdown before Survivor Series in the U.K and that was just a short match. So I hope it's not that bad because I believe they will need him to defend for the Royal Rumble.

M-J
01-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah mee too... pplz are getting inujured alot but when they come back they make an impact

The Major
01-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Batista should lose his title soon, hope he is okay anyway

Straight Edge
01-09-2006, 05:42 PM
If his latest injury keeps him out for a while, then Smackdown will suffer without him seeing as he's their top main-eventer. So, yeah hopefully he won't be out for long

LionDen
01-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Latest on Batista ...

Batista is unlikely to appear at tonight's Smackdown house show in Elmira, at least in a wrestling capacity. The decision WWE makes with Batista and his World Title depends on Dr. James Andrews' evaluation today. When Batista tore his lat a few weeks ago, WWE made the call to go with Randy Orton as the champion. However, Batista said he would continue working a full schedule despite his injury, and thus the title change was scratched.

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 02:11 AM
i really do think they should put the title on orton Before batista gets severley injured enough to end his career, i mean batista has had his long reign, give it up or kill your career.

dope2
01-11-2006, 02:31 AM
l i find it funny that batista s doctor he was suposse to see had a heart attack on same weekend he got injured damn must be just an unlucky month