PDA

View Full Version : Simon on Britney: ‘I couldn’t care less’

OMEN
03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/070305/n_scarborough_weird_070305.300w.jpg
Simon Cowell has no sympathy for Britney Spears.

The “American Idol” judge says that the singer’s recent meltdown and rehab stint are “fashionable” and an “indulgence.”

“It’s very fashionable to be in rehab,” Cowell told the London Mirror, directing his comments at British pop star Robbie Williams as well as Spears. “This whole thing is a total indulgence. Britney and Robbie need to get a grip. We’ve allowed these people to feel sorry for themselves. I don’t know what’s going on in Britney’s head but my attitude is I couldn’t care less. She should go back and live with her mum for six months.”The caustic TV judge says Spears should be forced to spend time with people who have real problems. “I went to a deprived part of the world recently and saw a set of conditions that people live in that are beyond belief,” noted Cowell. “So when I hear about the Robbies and the Britneys going into rehab I think, ‘I’ll tell you what rehab is. Go to where I just went, where people really are suffering and then you’ll see just how good your life is.’”

MSNBC

ironicicon
03-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Ha! Couldn't have said it better myself.