PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Two Biggest Stars, Kenny Trashes Spirit Squad, Smackdown/ECW Stars Pulled

J-man
03-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Vince McMahon has been telling people that he sees John Cena and Bobby Lashley as the two top long-term stars in the company and because of that, the two of them are to be carefully protected and booked.

Chris Benoit, Teddly Long, Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, Rebecca and The Boogeyman were pulled off of the upcoming SmackDown/ECW tour of Mexico. The only replacements are Scotty 2 Hotty, Matt Striker, Sandman and Marcus Cor Von.

Kenny Dykstra did a photo shoot before RAW where he threw his Spirit Squad gear into a trash can.

Will
03-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Vince McMahon has been telling people that he sees John Cena and Bobby Lashley as the two top long-term stars in the company and because of that, the two of them are to be carefully protected and booked.

Cena will always be over with the fans for the rest of his career, but Lashley is just a roided up freak with a girls voice and a lot of fans have realized that, so Vince is probably half right.

Chris Benoit, Teddly Long, Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, Rebecca and The Boogeyman were pulled off of the upcoming SmackDown/ECW tour of Mexico. The only replacements are Scotty 2 Hotty, Matt Striker, Sandman and Marcus Cor Von.

A bunch of jobbers were pulled off the card and a bunch of jobbers were added, does anyone really care?

Kenny Dykstra did a photo shoot before RAW where he threw his Spirit Squad gear into a trash can.

Am i the only one that thinks this would have made more sense several months ago when the Spirit squad actually disbanded?

Elliot Stabler
03-11-2007, 06:32 PM
This is such a fake article. 2 major things proove it's fake.

1) Teddy Long is spelt wrong.

2) Mike Knox has been released since Jan.

Will
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
This is such a fake article. 2 major things prove it's fake.

1) Teddy Long is spelt wrong.

2) Mike Knox has been released since Jan.

Its ironic to spell "spelled" wrong in a sentence where you are talking about bad spelling, and the article doesn't specify why they were removed so Knox could have been removed because he was fired. The whole thing feels several months old to me.

XXKSXX
03-12-2007, 01:27 PM
I think Cena will be around for awhile but Lashley will not last.

Black Widow
03-12-2007, 02:34 PM

I can understand Teddly Long, Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, Kelly Kelly, Rebecca and The Boogeyman were pulled off, but Chris Benoit and CM Punk are two great wrestlers...

I wanna see a Chris Benoit and CM Punk fued that would be cool

Freezing Sun
03-13-2007, 12:07 AM
kenny has the potential to go to the top in a few years