PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE superstar suspended

AFC1986
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM
The future of WWE superstar Rene Dupree is in question. Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE has suspended Dupree. This is not the first time Dupree has been suspended, and according to the source, WWE is considering releasing him. At this point, his tag team partner Sylvan is once again back on the Smackdown side doing his Ambassador gimmick. La Resistance did work the 2/20 ECW taping, but their profiles were quickly removed from the ECW roster page.

source: gerweck.net

i think it's a shame he might get fired as i thought he was a good wrestler and the only thing i can off for why he's been suspended is he failed a drugs test and if that is the case, he has to be fired as the same thing happened to test and you can't fire one person for failing a test and not fire someone else for failing the test

Will
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Dupree sucks, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

GKY
03-11-2007, 10:58 PM
^^
Completely agree

Vinnyspapa
03-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Dupree sucks, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Will you say the same when TNA picks him up? Debuting the Heartbreakers on the PPV proves they will take anyone who comes from WWE.

XXKSXX
03-12-2007, 04:40 AM
I think he will be gone this time. Was pretty stupid of him to get caught again.

Will
03-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Will you say the same when TNA picks him up? Debuting the Heartbreakers on the PPV proves they will take anyone who comes from WWE.

yes they will and yes I will. On a similar note I said the Heart throbs sucked in WWE and I reaffirm my opinion of their suckitude tonight. Just because some jobber gets a spot on the roster with WWE and then gets fired doesn't mean they automatically deserve a spot on TNA's roster.

Luthos the dragon
03-12-2007, 05:02 AM
At least he kept his nuts in their pouch on ECW unlike the house show a few weeks ago :D If he failed the drug test again, then he deserves to be fired.

ironicicon
03-12-2007, 06:09 AM
If this is about drugs, then yeah, let him go. By now, if they're still doing the drugs, then they deserve to be fired for the simple fact of being complete morons. I just don't get why they would want to continue doing them. I understand about wanting to get all big for the business, but there are natural ways to get it. Harder, yes. But better in the long run, not only for health reasons, but for the more obvious employment issues. Oh, well... that's my rant for the evening...

yankeesman77
03-12-2007, 09:11 AM
He was a good talent that simply threw it away by doing drugs. I dont see him going to ROH and he'll probably go to TNA seeing as how TNA now has close to 80% of all the washed up WWE Superstars. It's a shame TNA has't adjusted and switched Bookers at this point yet seeing as how the company is drawing less and making less productive TV ratings for even a good draw these days. Shame Samoa Joe had to side with TNA when he ahd so much upside with ROH. Now his talents could truly be hidden. I say fire Dupree he had it then threw it away shame now that Grenier will be left without a paddle.

Freezing Sun
03-13-2007, 12:12 AM
why don't they suspend batista??
he takes roids...

XXKSXX
03-13-2007, 01:20 AM
why don't they suspend batista??
he takes roids...
Well he hasn't tested positive as far as I know so u can't suspend him if he didn't test positive.