PDA

View Full Version : BJ Whitmer Wants Jimmy Jacobs In The Steel Cage

Nick, Your Indie Lover
03-12-2007, 07:48 PM
BJ Whitmer Wants Jimmy Jacobs In The Steel Cage
Saturday, March 10, 2007

The feud between BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs has raged for over a year now. These two have spilled gallons of blood, thrown each other off the highest places possible and injured one another. Now BJ Whitmer wants to settle it in Detroit.

BJ Whitmer has challenged Jimmy Jacobs to a STEEL CAGE MATCH when ROH comes to Detroit at the end of this month. Whitmer feels that this is the right location and time for such a huge match. Detroit will mark one year from the date that the feud really intensified.

It was a year ago at "Dragon Gate Challenge" during The Milestone Series that Jacobs and Whitmer suffered the infamous fall from the top turnbuckle to the floor. If you've watched ROH at all over the past year we are sure you have seen it numerous times. The location of that show was Detroit. Now ROH is back in that same building and the hatred has only grown deeper.

For proof of how fearless Whitmer and Jacobs are when it comes to dishing out punishment to the other just look at the "Fifth Year Festival: Finale" Falls Count Anywhere Match. March 4th saw another bloodbath as these two battled all over the Liverpool Olympia including Jacobs executing a death-defying balcony dive.

"Everyone knows the story by now," Whitmer said. "I hate you Jimmy, you hate me, neither of us will rest until the other one is in a hospital bed. Hell, you already put me in one Jimmy. So I say when ROH returns to Detroit for that huge weekend at the end of March, we settle it. Let them set up a cage, lock it shut and let us tear each other apart like a couple of rabid pit bulls. I say that we can even put some weapons in it. What do you say Jimmy? It's your call now."

As soon as we receive word from Jimmy Jacobs we will put it right here on the main page of ROHwrestling.com

ROH Wrestling
---------------------------------

This notonly only been a good stroyline, but have put on some fantastic matches. Hopefully, this will be another