PDA

View Full Version : Batista Hated Backstage

AFC1986
03-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Backstage, people are comparing Batista to the Ultimate Warrior. He is resented because of his lack of love for the business and his not paying enough dues. However, HHH is still a big supporter of Batista because he made Batista a star.

i think batista should drop the title at wrestlemania as he shouldn't be the world heavyweight champion if people think he lacks passion for the business. also, if he does lack passion, he may as well stop wrestling as there is no point being a wrestler is you have no passion

F4L
03-13-2007, 12:30 AM
I can see Batista being the next Lesnar, who dominates the company for 2 years, and then takes off and we never see him again.

wwe9112
03-13-2007, 12:56 AM
I like him but if he don't have the passion then hes only there for fame and money just a little FYI I'm going to be a pro wrestler thats all i know and am smart enough for and i love it.

XXKSXX
03-13-2007, 01:09 AM
I don't really care who likes or dislikes Batista I like him and that is all that really counts to me. If HHH likes him then he's doing pretty good in my book.

Platinum_Lies
03-13-2007, 02:35 AM
It seems that almost all the top superstars in the last few years get accused of being hated in the back or have no passion. HHH, Undertaker, Orton, Batista, and Lesnar just to name a few. Of those guys only Lesnar has shown that he has no passion by dissapearing after only a few years. Batista has to have some passion since last January he was wrestling INJURED before another injury sidelined him. I think most of the "heat" comes from the fact that Batista has stated that Smackdown! is the "B Show" compared to RAW. I'm pretty sure that Smackdown! superstars don't like that much.