PDA

View Full Version : Colt Cabana/RAW, ECW Rumor, Ken Kennedy

OMEN
04-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Ring Of Honor standout Colt Cabana wrestled on last night's RAW as Chris Guy, which is the real name of fellow Chicago-born indy wrestler Ace Steel. In a past RAW skit with Eugene, Ace Steel introduced himself as Scott Colton, which is Colt Cabana's legal name.

-- As noted by PWInsider, an ECW poster going around that lists Triple H vs. RVD and Sabu as confirmed for the second "One Night Stand" PPV was not officially issued by WWE (it was put together by a fan). Nonetheless, most within WWE believe the plan is still for RVD to challenge HHH for the title at the show.

-- An ABC article reports that the mayor of Green Bay recently issued native wrestler Ken Kennedy a key to the city.

ProWrestling

Straight Edge
04-12-2006, 12:50 PM
hmmm, I don't remember Ace Steel appearing on Raw and wrestling Eugene. Still, if Cabana does sign with WWE (which I guess he will, seeing as he made Raw and not Heat or Velocity) then I think Cabana can succeed. I'd like to think they'll tag him with Punk, and then have them go their seperate ways. Unless, WWE is thinking about forming the Second City Saints Group that was in ROH, expect Cabana & Punk will be in, and Ace Steel won't. So, obviously if that's the plan then WWE will have to look for a Chicago native who's a really good wrestler.

Metalring
04-12-2006, 07:32 PM
No offense but what did Ken Kennedy do to recieve the keys to the city?