PDA

View Full Version : Fans report on Mick Foley and Fan Axxxess tour

LionDen
03-14-2007, 12:45 PM
This is a report some fan sent in and i found it fun to read, so i thought i would share it:

Here is a report of Mick Foley's book signing from Sunday. ... Quick note about Mick Foley's 'The Hardcore Diaries' book signing in Hagerstown, MD. I live about 10 minutes from the Dulles Town Center, where the WWE WrestleMania Axxess Tour was taking place, but decided to make the hour-plus trip up to Hagerstown, MD to visit Mick Foley. A crowd of 400 greeted the New Hardcore Legend, dressed in his traditional black/red flannel shirt. He took the time for pictures with the each person as they came up for his signature and he seemed to be in great spirits. He noticed my 'Funk U' T Shirt and we spent a minute discussing Terry Funk, specifically my visit with the Original Hardcore Legend and his wife prior to the first Hardcore Homecoming show in Philadelphia in 2005. In person, Mick's as nice as you would expect and it was a pleasure to finally meet him. On my way home, I went by the Axxess Tour and quite honestly, was completely underwhelmed. I had the opportunity to see Edge finish up his autograph signing and he appeared to be having a enjoying himself. The crowd seemed to be having a good time and it was pretty packed.

Credit: Lee Petry and PWInsider.com