PDA

View Full Version : How long will it last

wwe9112
03-14-2007, 01:18 PM
How long do u think wwe will last

GKY
03-14-2007, 04:12 PM
No question..forever..TNA can't oppose them with such crappy storylines and completely gimicked out PPV's and Feuds that last way too long

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 07:58 PM
It will last for a very long time as it has as long as they have a fan base to feed off of.

bigdaddybaughman
03-14-2007, 10:59 PM
it will last as long as vince wants it to the question id how long will TNA last the answer is untill it pisses vince off or becomes a real threat then vince will destroy it

Platinum_Lies
03-15-2007, 03:34 AM
If the WWE continues as is then it only has a five or six years. The only reason TNA is getting hammered for its poor storyline, pathetic gimmicks, and long fueds is that fact that company is only a few years old... compared to the poor storylines, pathetic gimmicks, and overly long feuds of the senior citizen WWE. But that advantage is dissapearing with every week of Hair v Hair buildup for WM 23.

XXKSXX
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
^Spoken like a true TNA mark lol

I think they got a lot longer then 5 or 6 years even if they keep doing hat they are doing. Vince is a pretty smart guy so I'm sure he's not going to let his company dwindle away. He didn't become a billion hair by being stupid.

heartbreakkid
03-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Only 1 response to that. You have to ask yourself if WCW couldn't finish WWE, then how is TNA going to? WWE will step it up a notch as soon as TNA becomes a threat; if it ever does.

wwe9112
03-15-2007, 09:05 PM
I think Vince will let it last a while and build up to be popular then put a knife through them so they will gain raitings they will have there + tna raitings if you know what i mean.

Platinum_Lies
03-16-2007, 02:57 AM
If Vince is so smart, then how come the Hair v Hair match is being promoted as if it is the main event to end all main events? There are more important matchups occuring at WM23: Batista/Undertaker, Cena/HBK, and the MITB Ladder Match. The only reason anyone cares about this match is because of Stone Colde Steve Austin, not the match itself.

It is time to return to wrestling instead of ridiculous and gimmicky storylines. There are two main events at WM for World Championships that may be classics, but you would never know as seeing that nearly half of EVERY show is spent on Hair v Hair... this match is my commercial break that night.

wwe9112
03-16-2007, 03:08 AM
^^ i wont buy the ppv ill read pbp or stream watch

jerichoholic_9
03-16-2007, 06:31 AM
WWE will carry on until there's no McMahons left in this world...