PDA

View Full Version : A simple way to change the Tag Team division into something great

Abhishek_Divekar
03-14-2007, 04:56 PM
The WWE should have a tournament King of the Ring style with every tag team.

When they finally were down to two teams facing off for the belt's the winning team should be awarded with the old tag titles the ones from when Edge and Christian and the hardys and all those popular teams would hold.

The Raw and Smackdown! titles should be tossed into the trash, meaning we have one set of tag titles for each show.

The tag team champions would therefor contend on all both raw and smackdown and on Ecw if they do manage to put together some teams for a sucessful division. Now this would play off well since the split is dead on ppv's.

The way they have it now with the tag titles is a joke for a division that used to be so great to watch.

So with this simple change WWE television would really prosper and have a great tag division.

What do you all think about my idea? Thank you for your time.

wm22champ
03-14-2007, 06:24 PM
the tournament idea is good....not so much the 1 title part.
but what should happen is a world tag team champ vs. wwe tag team champ match at WM.but with cena & michaels as tag champs...itl'll have to wait.

GKY
03-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Hmm..yes, but tag teams should also be pushed so that each member looks formitable against the WWE champion.

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 07:52 PM
My question is what would make having the old titles do to make the tag division better. lol You have to have more tag teams to make the division better and not have teams like HBK and Cena holding belts.

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:25 PM
That's what I'm saying..you can't have two none team mates with tension between each other completely destroy 3 partners..and not only that but they did it IN A ROW

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 08:37 PM
They shouldn't have made it past the Worlds Greatest Tag Team IMO.

borgsta
03-17-2007, 07:35 AM
They should have never had that match up.....

I think Cena and Michaels need to lose the belts. It's not a good angle they've got there IMO.

aman.groopy
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
i think there shuld be a 4th set of titles for that thing