PDA

View Full Version : Lack of superstars..?

Abhishek_Divekar
03-14-2007, 05:04 PM
I think wwe lacks the tailent. People like watchin bobby, batista, kenndy, cena
but they would enjoy more watchin HHH, Y2J, Angle performing.
WWE should think of some thing new they should stop repeating the things that took place in the attitude era.
They should bring their big gunnnnnns back to the action.

Ur comments...

Butoden
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
It's not the lack of superstars, it's who's getting pushes and not. WWE = all about favouring and sucking up to McMahon apperently...

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Lot of the older wrestlers have other things going on or they are injured where they can't wrestle and besides wrestling is about evolution. Wrestling wouldn't be any different if they were in the WWE because it's the same people running things.

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Honestly there are a ton of superstars, I say bring the brands together, cancel ECW..fire everyone thats not normally used, and only have the WWE, Intercontinental and Tag tittles..maybe Cruiserweight too but make the cut off line for that 235 pounds

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 08:19 PM
^ I don't think ECW should be canceled it has gotten alot better and Dusty has shaken things up a bit on the show. But I do agree the WWE has lots of stars right now.

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:24 PM
^^
Yes but the problem is the ECW name, it angers and turns off alot of fans that they arn't ECW but rather WWECW..especially the whole DQ rule (which is bs because it doesn't mean every match has to be hardcore..it just means theres more room to wrestle different styles)
Also, there is the fact that it's terribly hard to run 3 shows a week. They have enough trouble with 2, 3 is crazy.. and the whole network problem too..thats why I say combine the rosters and leave it at 2 shows.

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I do wish they would change the name of the ECW brand as I have stated before in other ECW threads. But I think the WWE does very well with 3 shows. I happen to like it. They have to many good wrestlers that they don't want to let go also cause they will go work for the other company if they get fired and make TNA better and Vince isn't about to do that.

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
^^
Just cancle the brand and bring all the talent to other rosters then

Vinnyspapa
03-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Honestly there are a ton of superstars, I say bring the brands together, cancel ECW..fire everyone thats not normally used, and only have the WWE, Intercontinental and Tag tittles..maybe Cruiserweight too but make the cut off line for that 235 pounds

They should get rid of Smackdown not ECW and keep ECW seperate from RAW. No more wrestlers jumping back and forth just make them two distinct seperate brands.

Butoden
03-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Lashley is indeed the big thing right now, getting mad push. Except his mic skill sucks (i.e. Vince apologizing segment) and his finisher is ... hmm . .. mediocre to say the least... ANYHOWS that just proofs that it doesn't mean jack if you're the best wrestler if you don't suck up to Vince (I doubt CM Punk does, lol) but yeah... oh well... WWE is funny like that.

yukmouth
03-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Heres the problem with ECW they have one hour and Vince is used to 2. If they wanted to make it "ECW" all the PPV matches with ECW should be under extreme rules. That will increase buy rates and gives the ECW on SCi-Fi more meaning. The problem is that Raw has WAY too many stars. When Smackdown lost Eddie things went down the tube for me. With JBL out, Batista has to be the guy. Smackdown needs the guys who are too good to be sit out or good be more use. Like World's Greatest Tag Team, Chris Masters, Put MNM back on Smackdown. Hell Edge would be good to see on Smackdown again

jerichoholic_9
03-16-2007, 06:34 AM
To be completely honest, I think if you put Jericho, The Rock, and Austin back on WWE for some sort of roll, the show look just as good as it did a couple years ago.

wwe9112
03-16-2007, 12:32 PM
i agree with both of you but to the ecw yhing its wwecw

DirtyRawDiva85
03-16-2007, 02:42 PM

May i also add that alot of people who get pushes are by look then the higher ups put them in the ring and find out differently(I.E.: Jackie Gayda, Daniel Rodimer, etc). And what it the cruiserweight cutoff?

yukmouth
03-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Its just talant on the wrong shows. If you don't care about ECW, Vince should let the originals bash each others brains out. Shelton Benjamin and Chris Masters NEED to be on Smackdown. Start up more tag teams use Cryme Tyme and Cade & Murdoch way more. Its just IMO not a lack of talent as more as a waste

borgsta
03-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I do wish they would change the name of the ECW brand as I have stated before in other ECW threads. But I think the WWE does very well with 3 shows. I happen to like it. They have to many good wrestlers that they don't want to let go also cause they will go work for the other company if they get fired and make TNA better and Vince isn't about to do that.

Either change the brand or get rid of the not regularly used wrestlers. IMO CM Punk should be getting a push, but for some reason he continues to get let behind.