PDA

View Full Version : Wanted child rapist shot dead

OMEN
04-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Johannesburg - A man wanted for murder, rape and assault - among other crimes - was shot dead by police in Ermelo on Wednesday.

Mpumalanga police superintendent Abie Khoabane said the 21-year-old man was shot when he opened fire on police.

The wanted man had spotted the officers en route to his home in the town on Wednesday morning.

Khoabane said: "He started running towards the forest and as police were giving chase, he opened fire and police returned fire."

The man was shot in the stomach and died on the scene.

Khoabane said the man was wanted on suspicion of raping a number of school girls in the Mayflower area of Ermelo.

He was also wanted on suspicion of housebreaking, attempted murder, murder and assault.

Khoabane said: "He was a very feared man in the (Mayflower) community."

The man had escaped arrest on March 19, firing at police as they were about to apprehend him.

Khoabane said two televisions sets, CDs, and other appliances were recovered from the man's home on Wednesday.

No policemen were injured in the shooting.

http://www.news24.com/Images/Source_Images/SAPA.gif

W-OLF
04-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Pfft shoulda made swiss cheese out of the piece of shit.

OMEN
04-12-2006, 11:23 PM
All people who kill children or even interfere with them should go through the slowest and most painfull deaths......

scorpionf
04-13-2006, 01:48 PM
I totally agree with Omen....

I have always felt that ANYONE who kills, rapes or molests a child, should be castrated and subject to a long, slow and very painful death.

the madscotsman
04-13-2006, 02:00 PM
wooohooo. coulldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Slash
04-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Good Riddance! That's what I say!