PDA

View Full Version : 2 More Reports From The Fan Fight At Destination X

Butoden
03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
TNA Wrestling News fan anthony11085@yahoo.com sent this along:

I was sitting just above the spanish announce table so I had a good view of what was going on. There was a total of 5 fans ejected from the event. I was looking straight at the match when I could hear some fans across the way yelling "Let them! Let them fight!" and then one female slapped the other in the face. Then secruity came over and grabbed both of them out. They started question a few fans and they pointed at 2 others that had started the arguement as well, a man and a woman. The woman walked off on her own but the male tried to throw a bottle of Sprite and Don Harris started to choke him out! It was pretty awesome to see someone getting removed with a real life wrestling choke hold. It then took a few more cops to take him out side. From my view though I could see the exit doors and the cops were having trouble moving him because he was a huge guy. The officers forced him to the group with a takedown which was pretty awesome. The door slowly shut so I assume he was arrested. The Don Harris choke hold was the best part of that X Division match!

TNA Wrestling News fan HeroCasey@gmail.com sent this along:

I was in attendance at Destination X and I can comment on that Don Harris didn't only yank out the mullet guy, Harris like annhilated his face with a headlock/punch combo when the guy was trying to fight back. In addition, there were rumors later about someone in the crowd fight being related to Sting but I highly doubt they're true.

Don Harris is the man! lol

wwe9112
03-15-2007, 09:12 PM
LOL whos don haris(sp) is he a wrestler im not really all into tna

Flair Country
03-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Don Harris was a member of Disciples of Apocalypse in WWF/E as well as The Harris Brothers in TNA. In the pic below he is one of the two guys on the right hand side(since they're twins it's kind of hard to tell them apart.)

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1097/02ib6.jpg

He has since become a member of the TNA security team and that is one hella big dude! I could definitely see him handling a rowdy situation.