PDA

View Full Version : Jericho's Return, Big Show's Future, J.R. On WWE/TNA Rivalry

Vance
03-18-2007, 12:02 AM
source: Pro Wrestling Torch

Chris Jericho is definitely itching to return to the ring, but he would prefer a Mick Foley-type part-time schedule. He would go to TNA if the money was right, and the schedule would be ideal, but he has been pretty consistent in telling people that WWE is his first preference.

Big Show won't be signing with TNA anytime soon. He is involved in some sort of new project in which Show is both excited and motivated about. No details on the project have been given yet. Show will probably make his new commitment public by the start of the summer.

Jim Ross has posted up a new blog on his official website. In regards to a WWE-TNA rivalry, Ross said, "In all due respect to all involved, the good folks at TNA have a few miles to travel before they arrive on the same level as the WWE. The huge misconception here is this; the decision makers at TNA simply need to focus on improving their product and not worry about an imagined war with the WWE. That is largely what the WWE did during the Monday night wars which cannot be compared to an updated Monday night war with TNA, in my opinion. This is not a personal attack on TNA or anyone else but the simple fact is most businesses get better when they focus on what they are doing and not what the alleged competitors are up to."

Glad that Jericho won't being going to TNA,and Has WWE as his first option imo,also glad Big show isn't going to sign with TNA either,and i totally agree with all of what J.R said

legolas4792
03-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I kinda wanna see jericho full time again but this is cool too

GKY
03-18-2007, 04:08 AM
JR is completely right

jdnewton2003
03-18-2007, 04:43 AM
Jericho NEEDS to come back!

jack's raging fury
03-18-2007, 09:08 PM
aslong as Jericho comes back it sounds good to me

jerichoholic_9
03-18-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm excited for Jericho to come back, i cant wait....

Platinum_Lies
03-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Jericho has stated many times before that if he could not commit himself to a full time wrestling schedule that he would not return. Either he has changed his mind recently or the article is wrong.