View Full Version : The Forgetful Test

Black Widow
04-14-2006, 02:11 AM
http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/forgetful.html

Results of "The Test"
How forgetful are you?
Your score = 20

What does your score mean?
You seem to have a pretty good memory! You are usually able to recall details - like names, important errands, where you parked your car - at the right moment. This surely saves you from all kinds of embarrassing situations and puts you at an advantage over all those forgetful types…who's more likely, after all, to think of picking up a card for the boss' birthday? A good memory is an extremely valuable skill and you're very fortunate to have it, whether it's a natural gift or something you've developed it with practice. Milk it for all its worth!

DUKE NUKEM
04-14-2006, 02:39 AM
i got about 30% on my forgetful test

Jodes
04-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Your score = 0

You seem to have a pretty good memory! You are usually able to recall details - like names, important errands, where you parked your car - at the right moment. This surely saves you from all kinds of embarrassing situations and puts you at an advantage over all those forgetful types…who's more likely, after all, to think of picking up a card for the boss' birthday? A good memory is an extremely valuable skill and you're very fortunate to have it, whether it's a natural gift or something you've developed it with practice. Milk it for all its worth!

scorpionf
04-17-2006, 07:30 AM
75%

You would forget your head if it weren't attached to your body! Your answers showed that you have some gaping holes in your memory that often leave you in awkward or annoying situations. This serious case of forgetfulness must surely frustrate you - when you spend an hour looking for your keys, for example, only to find them in your pocket. Absentmindedness can have many causes, from stress and anxiety to a work overload. You should find out what the root of your memory troubles are on work on them - it will save you from a lot of awkward situations in the future. If you simply lack knowledge of all the tricks and strategies for remembering, do some research and get a grip on them. Don't forget!

Well, I, and everyone who knows me, knows I have the WORST memory, so I am surprised I did not get 100%.

bad_meetz_evil
04-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Your score = 20

What does your score mean?