PDA

View Full Version : Original Mysterio Plans, Rock/RAW/WWE, More

AFC1986
03-19-2007, 12:15 AM
The original plan was for Rey Mysterio Jr. to return to action in July, however, the new plan has him shooting for a mid May return.

WWR has done it again, following interviews with Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, Eric Bischoff, DDP, Billy Gunn and many more, Dave & Ger fulfilled one of their biggest ambitions when they got to speak to the best wrestler in the WWE today, Chris Benoit. Go To www.WorldWrestlingRevolution.com

Ted DiBiase Jr. will be working the Pro Wrestling NOAH tour, 4/1 to 4/28. DiBiase Jr. joins former WWE superstar Joe E. Legend (Just Joe) and Bryan Danielson.

The Rock keeps in regular contact with Raw head writer Brian Gerwitz, and it was Gerwitz who asked The Rock to do the cameo

source: ewrestlingnews.com

i hope they give mysterio a decent fued when he comes back as i don't want to see him involved in anything to do with eddie as that storyline made his in-ring skills overlooked as eveyone was talking about eddie and not mysterio

wwe9112
03-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I hope to see the rock do more promos in the future or have some invalvment in the WWE. THax afc for the info.

legolas4792
03-19-2007, 12:36 AM
why not let mysterio rest for a few weeks more

XXKSXX
03-19-2007, 02:42 AM
The original plan and the plan now for Mysterio should be for him to stay at home and never come back. IMO

F4L
03-19-2007, 02:45 AM
The original plan and the plan now for Mysterio should be for him to stay at home and never come back. IMO

Agreed!

XXKSXX
03-19-2007, 02:48 AM
Very cool another person who also dislikes that piece of CRAP Mysterio. :yay:

jdnewton2003
03-19-2007, 04:49 AM
I agree with AFC, when he comes back they need to use a new storyline without Eddie...perhaps vs. Umaga!