PDA

View Full Version : Officials Fear Protest At ECW One Night Stand, More

AFC1986
03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
--One of the main reasons for WWE moving this year’s ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view out of the Hammerstein Ballroom is due to the fact that the brand flopped and this year’s event will be ECW/RAW/SmackDown One night Stand. WWE officials feared that they could potentially face massive embarrassment due to “old school” ECW fans using the event as a protest vehicle. Stephanie McMahon argued in meetings that if Paul Heyman was still with the company, he would find ways to get fans in New York to sabotage the show.

-- WWE has release yet another WrestleMania promotional poster touting the company’s return to Detroit, Michigan in over twenty years. You can check it out at this link. (http://www.wrestlingnews.com/1/2/specials/Yet_Another_WWE_WrestleMania_23_Promotional_Poster .php)

vince has done as much as he can to distance his version of ecw and the original ecw, so he should expect some fans to prtoest about how crap his ecw is, and for stephanie to say paul heyman would try and get fans to sabotage the event is just wrong as ecw was his creation and he wouldn't let
people sabotage an ecw event

legolas4792
03-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I Knew It I Knew They Were Too Scared To Hold It There

wwe9112
03-21-2007, 12:01 AM
HAHAHAha there scard that the old fans will protest.

Vinnyspapa
03-21-2007, 06:57 AM
I think the old fans will do more than protest. The WWE should be worried about that. Daddys girl needs to shutup.

the madscotsman
03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Stephanie made a good point. but if they fire the guy then wont he do it anyway.