PDA

View Full Version : Is this is the time for Benoit to leave WWE?

Abhishek_Divekar
03-20-2007, 04:30 PM
last night was an embarassment to the great Chris Benoit and I wonder if it is time for him to leave WWE for TNA or maybe go back to Japan or ROH. Its pretty clear that WWE have no plans for him, and they are sticking him in a dead end feud with MVP over the worthless US title. He is also rarely on Smackdown anymore and last night's tapout may have been a sign of possible burial. Maybe it is best for him to leave WWE and the crap pool its become (imho).

Otherwise he should ask the management to book him heavy.

bigdaddybaughman
03-20-2007, 06:06 PM
yes he tapped but did it really suprise you 2 weeks before wrestlemania to have the champ go in hot with a huge victory over a great competitor. give me a break with tna crap. beniot is where he wants to be on the no. 1 brand wwe and he wont be leaving. as far as booking him heavy that would be good for both of them.

Cubanforlife27
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I hated seeing that I mean they could have had MVP do a run in but that match was gay. I mean they made chris Benoit the man who is known for making people tap tap out to John Cena. I think he should leave because obviously WWE doesnt see the potential Benoit has.

wwe9112
03-21-2007, 12:05 AM
He WILL NOT LEAVE they are achaully using a wrestlier like they should it gets boring seeing the same ratler week after week.

Butoden
03-21-2007, 12:16 AM
He talked smack on TNA the other day in an interview (check the TNA News Forum) so u wont see him go there... If he loses one match doesn't mean he's gonna leave or in the doghouse or whatever...

Spawn
03-21-2007, 12:49 AM
You people are silly, He's not going to leave, He knows the bussiness well, as he has been in it for some time now. He knows wrestlers have there "down" time if you will. Its like a light switch, they turn it on at times, then they get turned off at times. hes not going to go back to ROH as someone stated. Hes just running the course.

wwe9112
03-21-2007, 12:52 AM
You people are silly, He's not going to leave, He knows the bussiness well, as he has been in it for some time now. He knows wrestlers have there "down" time if you will. Its like a light switch, they turn it on at times, then they get turned off at times. hes not going to go back to ROH as someone stated. Hes just running the course.

Verry well put and when was he in ROH

yukmouth
03-21-2007, 12:58 AM
If WWE didn't see the potential he wouldn't have carried the Raw world title for those 4-5 months. TNA IS NOT THE FUTURE OF WRESTLING!!!! Why would Benoit go to wrestle Steiner, Jarrett, Sting unless he wanted to relive WCW again.

flamesoffury
03-21-2007, 02:14 AM
HELL NO!!!! Benoit is probably gonna get a push on raw.. it's a shame the smackdown writers wont give him a push.. fucking dumbass writers.

Platinum_Lies
03-21-2007, 03:17 AM
The loss was not the problem. Benoit submitted... to John f****** Cena! The guy doesn't tap to men like Jericho or Angle but to a joke. If HBK taps at WM, I am done with this pathetic peice of **** that is the WWE.