PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Steve Corino, Diamond Dallas Page, Howard Finkel

OMEN
04-15-2006, 12:00 AM
In a blog entry on his MySpace page, Steve Corino makes it perfectly clear that he will not be appearing at the second annual ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view event. Corino became incredibly upset when he heard that PWInsider.com's Dave Scherer reported that Steve Corino was telling people that he would be appearing at One Night Stand. Corino calls out Dave Scherer in his blog entry:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54870281&blogID=109095301&MyToken=aa65296e-86d0-4bbc-ad99-5ee5a1249b00

# Diamond Dallas Page is the latest wrestler to sign a WWE Legends contract. A WWE Classic Superstars action figure is in the works.

# Howard Finkel, Mean Gene Okerlund and Outlaw Ron Bass will be appearing at the the Wrestling Reunion convention in Carteret, New Jersey on June 2nd.

source: PWInsider.com

Straight Edge
04-15-2006, 12:58 AM
I'd love to see Corino at ONS, because he was generally missed last year. But he doesn't want to appear, so there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Metalring
04-15-2006, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't really consider DDP a "legend".I don't know how they'll use him seeing that he can really wrestle anymore.He'll probably be a commentator.