PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Slaughter interview with Detroit news and Bobby Heenan officially inducting.

LionDen
03-26-2007, 03:43 PM
WWE officially confirmed what was reported last week, that Bobby Heenan would be inducting Nick Bockwinkel at the Hall of Fame ceremony.

------------------------------------

The latest WWE personality interviewed by the Detroit News to promote this weekend's Wrestlemania 23 is former WWF champion Sgt. Slaughter. He claimed to have been the first wrestler to come out to entrance music. In discussing his current position with the company, Slaughter noted, "I'm a producer. If I see Shawn Michaels struggling with an idea, or HHH or John Cena, you just go to them and say, "What about doing it this way or that way?" And they say, "I never thought about it like that," so you're kind of an artist in one way, where you take a picture that's been started and try to finish it to be sold. Even Vince McMahon takes criticism: He was rehearsing a promo one time, and he came out of the ring and I said, "Excuse me, but what if you were to say this because of that," and he said, "Thanks, I never thought of it like that." So you always have your ears and eyes open behind stage. It doesn't matter if it's one of the Divas or it's Vince McMahon, that's what you're there for, that's what you're hired to do." You can check out the complete interview by clicking here (http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070326/ENT0101/703260353/1032/ENT).