PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Stacy Keibler, Carlito, Vince & Linda

bad_meetz_evil
04-17-2006, 08:49 AM
04/16/2006 -
The Belfast Telegraph Digital has a story on their official website that claims that Stacy Keibler will be at a "Divas Uncovered" book signing on Tuesday, April 25th (Raw will hold a house show in Belfast, Northern Ireland that day) along with Candice Michelle, Jillian Hall, Kristal Marshall and Torrie Wilson. If Stacy does indeed attend the book signing, it's likely that she'll appear on WWE television during the Europe tour for at least one more time.

Carlito will be getting new theme music soon. His new theme will be sung by Tego Calderon, a well known Puerto Rican Reggaetone singer.

Vince and Linda McMahon attended the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Zab Judah boxing match in Las Vegas two Saturdays ago.

Slash
04-17-2006, 02:13 PM
No! Don't change Carlito's music!

bad_meetz_evil
04-17-2006, 02:51 PM

*Spits Apple* Thats not cool!

But seriously, I doubt they will take off the part in the begining where he says 'I spit in the face of people who dont want to be cool'. I think theirs just going to change what comes, after that.

AAC
04-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash

*Spits Apple* Thats not cool!

But seriously, I doubt they will take off the part in the begining where he says 'I spit in the face of people who dont want to be cool'. I think theirs just going to change what comes, after that.

Yea they won't take off the begining part.

King Venomation - X
04-18-2006, 02:35 AM
Definatly 'not cool!' lol but should be good to hear, something different to the heavy metal themes we seem to be getting now.