PDA

View Full Version : Updates On Deuce & Domino, Vickie Guerrero, Fuji's Inductor

OMEN
03-27-2007, 11:27 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

All the criticism of Deuce & Domino's work, in particular, their bumping for hot tags, has ended their push. Fortunately for them, they are not being dropped from the main roster, at least as things stand now. However, there are no plans being made for angles with them.

The decision to have Vickie Guerrero replace Theodore Long as the General Manager of SmackDown is being rethought. The idea is not 100% dead yet, but it is on life support. The feeling is she's losing to much momentum as a character, and if she's not put on TV soon, her character may be dropped from WWE all together. As of late, she's had people internally knock her acting work. Others cite she's better at acting than most with the same level of experience and that she can take direction well, and that if there is a good angle and if people have patience, it can still work. But even those people don't really understand as to why she's being considered for the G.M. role in the first place.

WWE has confirmed that Don Muraco will be inducting Mr. Fuji into the WWE Hall of Fame. Click Here (http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/muracofuji) to read the announcement.

legolas4792
03-27-2007, 11:49 PM
that was 15 mins each week for four weeks or my life wasted by duece and domino

XXKSXX
03-28-2007, 03:03 PM
That sucks I liked Deuce & Domino at least they are still on the main roster thou. For Vickie I only have one thing to say go home and don't come back at all.

The Major
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah we can tell you liked them.. i dont understand what there push was dropped for?

mikedudelang
03-29-2007, 09:54 PM
vickie is the single worst thing in smackdown history. her face, voice and body make me hurl myself into walls and punch myself in the face due to extreme boredom. if anyone has screwed with eddie's legacy, it's her.