PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Debate

Sunshine Acid
04-17-2006, 10:39 PM
*Note to useless posters that have no logical thoughts or response to this thread, kindly do not reply we don't give a fuck about whatever not funny idiotic dumbass statements you have. If you reply with stupidity I will just ignore you. Thankyou*

Not really a rant but a thread for debate in which I was told to post in rants rather than in off topic. Anyways, I'd like to ask all of you reading this thread to clear your mind from all those anti-marijuana lies and propoganda you have been taught all your life by the government, media, schools, ect.

Marijuana is a pretty harmless drug, it is just a plant. (Cannabis) Its active component is THC. That is what gets you high :wink: . The common misperceptions of marijuana are that it causes brain damage, effects the reproductive system, causes respiratory problems, kills :rolleyes: , is addictive, makes people go crazy :rolleyes: , causes depression, ect.

Lets start with the claim that is causes brain damage. Critics have claimed that marijuana causes learning disabilities and all around brain damage. This is entirely false. "Two new scientific studies have failed to find evidence
of brain damage in monkeys exposed to marijuana, undercutting
claims that marijuana causes brain damage in humans." The only time brain damage was found in studies on rodents or monkies are when they were given 200 times the psychoactive dose of THC given to humans. Even at 100 times the dose, brain damage was not found. In fact months and years after the experiments their brains were normal. Now for you drinkers out there that like to bash marijuana while chugging down your perfectly legal beer. alcohol DOES cause brain damage.

Now to shoot down the idea that Marijuana is a gateway drug bullshit. I will quote a passage from probably one of the most reliable websites out there when it comes to unbias drug and psychological information. Erowid.org.

Marijuana is a "gateway" drug -- it leads to hard drugs

"This is one of the more persistent myths. A real world
example of what happens when marijuana is readily available can be
found in Holland. The Dutch partially legalized marijuana in the
1970s. Since then, hard drug use -- heroin and cocaine -- have
DECLINED substantially. If marijuana really were a gateway drug,
one would have expected use of hard drugs to have gone up, not
down. This apparent "negative gateway" effect has also been
observed in the United States. Studies done in the early 1970s
showed a negative correlation between use of marijuana and use of
alcohol. A 1993 Rand Corporation study that compared drug use in
states that had decriminalized marijuana versus those that had not,
found that where marijuana was more available -- the states that
had decriminalized -- hard drug abuse as measured by emergency room
episodes decreased. In short, what science and actual experience
tell us is that marijuana tends to substitute for the much more
dangerous hard drugs like alcohol, cocaine, and heroin."

Now to add my 2 cents to that. If you'd like to consider marijuana a gateway drug then you are overlooking the OTHER "gateway drugs" even before people get to marijuana. Caffeine, Ciggs, Alcohol, ect. The idealology of a gateway drug is complete and utter bullshit. Marijuana doesn't make you move on to harder drugs. You choose to move on to harder drugs. Marijuana doesn't automatically make your brain go "I am going to move onto harder drugs." You make that decision NOT the drug.

Also marijuana has no physical addiction evidence and it is physically impossible to overdose on THC. Before consuming even close to enough THC that would be considered fatal the user would be long passed out. I have never passed out from smoking marijuana and I have smoked a hell of alot of it in one sitting, so that gives an idea of just how impossible it is to OD. Also there is not ONE not ONE single death recorded from direct marijuana use. It simply is not physically harmful.

To conclude this I would like to say while some people abuse marijuana and get mentally attatched to it, it does not cause physical harm. Just like LSD, marijuana does not cause mental pshychosis or mental problems like depression. The rare cases in which people recieve these mental illnesses from these drugs is because they were originally sucseptible to it. It is the case in which if it happened it would have happened eventually. Drugs dont cause mental break down or schizophrenia. They can bring it to the forefront in people that have it in them but they do NOT create it. People that have their lives ruined because of marijuana are people that abuse the drug. People that are not responisble and should not have taken the drug to begin with. It is them ruining their lives and not the drug. But that shouldn't ruin it for everyone else. People have the right to put what they want in their body and have the right to do what they want with their own lives. Criminalizing people because they smoke marijauna is obsurd and plain wrong. It is also wrong to form an opinion on this beneficial plant before you know your facts. :agree:

DeadWolf
04-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Yeah, what you say is true. But, doesn't mean that they should all just go and start smoking weed. I don't really pay any attention as to what the government says, nor do I care either. My mother & father has done weed/Marijuana, yet has never encourarged me to take any. Not that she feels that I shouldn't do any of it, but that I should have a right to do whatever i want with my health once I reach a desired age. I do a bit of weed and all that, but it's not any dangerous really. But as you said, it's not harmful in any ways, but there's not really any need for any encouragement for it.

Sunshine Acid
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Not encouraging it (well sort of) but I am just spreading the truth about it and trying to shoot down all the pointless bullshit lies said about it. So people can make an educated decision about using it. But the more truth spread about it the better chance of legalization and I am all for that. I am not trying to pressure people into it though.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 03:30 AM
well TRUTH be told, you have valid points and so do those that advertise it as beeing harmful, it's 50/50. Both say that the other is lieng and is full of shit, so really, only person you should listen too is yourself and not to anybody else. I for one don't take it and never will for the simple fact that everybody does it and I don't like to be like the rest I like to be my own person. Happiness is a state of mind that one must fight to have, not based on some plant that grows out the dirt lol, yes it makes you happy faster, but it's just a temparary happiness just like me, I get happy in really good mood for the whole day but eventually my good mood will wear off, just like taking crack, pot ect, you get happy for a limited time then your back to beeing sad and depressed, so whats the difference really?

You can have your stats and all but onething I have learned in life is that NOTHING is ever 100% certain or in this case "safe" You take it and thats fine, if you say nothing is wrong with it then fine, but I see it as kinda sad that it's your only way of finding happiness. No offence

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 03:39 AM
"I dont need drugs to have fun, I use drugs to enhance the fun." :)....I am happy without it, does it make me happier though? Of course. I use it to be high, not happy really and it has helped me see things in new perception and change my thought process and made me realise alot. Alot that I wouldn't have realised without it. I use drugs as mind expansion and way to look at the world in a new way and to learn. The point of this thread was to explain the fact that it isn't dangerous and full of bad health effects. Just to show people that it isn't as bad as it is made out to be, to open the door for the people toying with the idea of trying. Most things are worth a try, and I am glad I gave this a try cause it changed me for the better. As far as the notion that it is too popular and everyone does it so I wont. Well alot of people are posers and do it just because they know it is illegal and they feel cool or rebellious but this is a sacred plant with benefits and many joys to it. It shouldn't have any bad connotations at all but moron users give it a bad name.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 03:40 AM
ok so if you don't need it to make you happy why take it?

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 03:43 AM
ok so if you don't need it to make you happy why take it?

Read what I wrote again....carefully.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 04:05 AM
yea I read it and doesn't make sence to me, but again if you need a plant from the ground to realize the things going on in the world and 'open you eyes" then ( to prevent from insulting you I won't finish the sentence ) I have realized many and I mean many things about this world and I didn't need drugs to do it. Eventually sooner or later you will realize this crap of the world without the drugs and you'l also realize how pointless drugs are. I am happy with my life, dispite the shit i say on the internet this IS the internet who gives a shit about my rep? I am happy, healthy and very proud of myself that I know as much as i do about this world and can be happy without having to smoke or sniff anything.

The point of this thread was to explain the fact that it isn't dangerous and full of bad health effects.

as of TODAY, like I said nothing is ever 100% certain or confirmed. point is again we both have valid points, anybody that reads this will have to make a decision to themselves. Everything you have said is common sence and is called mental toughness. If someone can't be mentally strong or smart enough to find happiness and excitment on their own...then yeah I suppose drugs is the answer. I am done with this thread as I have made my point and it will just turn into you vs. me in a battle of pointless crap lol people will have to use their brain and think about whatever decision they make.

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 04:22 AM
yea I read it and doesn't make sence to me, but again if you need a plant from the ground to realize the things going on in the world and 'open you eyes" then ( to prevent from insulting you I won't finish the sentence ) I have realized many and I mean many things about this world and I didn't need drugs to do it. Eventually sooner or later you will realize this crap of the world without the drugs and you'l also realize how pointless drugs are. I am happy with my life, dispite the shit i say on the internet this IS the internet who gives a shit about my rep? I am happy, healthy and very proud of myself that I know as much as i do about this world and can be happy without having to smoke or sniff anything.

as of TODAY, like I said nothing is ever 100% certain or confirmed. point is again we both have valid points, anybody that reads this will have to make a decision to themselves. Everything you have said is common sence and is called mental toughness. If someone can't be mentally strong or smart enough to find happiness and excitment on their own...then yeah I suppose drugs is the answer. I am done with this thread as I have made my point and it will just turn into you vs. me in a battle of pointless crap lol people will have to use their brain and think about whatever decision they make.

No honestly, alot of the stuff I said is 100% confirmed. Also drugs aren't for weak people, it is the opposite. The feeble minded don't do drugs because they are weak. It takes a hell of a head to put up with a 12 hour LSD trip. So saying people that take drugs are weak is dumb. Also you dont understand what I mean by seeing in new perception, and you won't unless you experience it. I have the advantage because I KNOW both sides of the spectrum. Thats why people that don't use drugs have trouble understanding what the users are talking about. They only know one side, one state of being or existance. Yes people will make their own decisions but the mind is curious and everyone has that curiousity in their head. The mind holds all the answers you want to know about everything, it lies in your sub conscious and is deeply imbedded in your mind. Drugs and meditation help open those different doors and let you explore your own mind for answers. Just some people are flayed into shape by life and their mind is preoccupied by meaningless shit and the daily routine of life that they dont care or dont realize. Their curiousity isn't there anymore. But those that do unlock the doors, let me tell you it is an incredible journey and an on going quest for answers. People will make their own decisions but the curiousity usually gets the best of them in the end.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 04:25 AM
no no you only know the BAD side of life without drugs you have yet to see life in a happyway without drugs, it has apperently been your last resort for happiness and that is sad, I say people are weak for taking drugs because its the easy way out.

but like I said this thread is slowy turning into you vs.me so lets just leave it at that, plus I have another rant to work on lol

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 04:31 AM
no no you only know the BAD side of life without drugs you have yet to see life in a happyway without drugs, it has apperently been your last resort for happiness and that is sad, I say people are weak for taking drugs because its the easy way out.

but like I said this thread is slowy turning into you vs.me so lets just leave it at that, plus I have another rant to work on lol

Nope too bad, if you reply I will reply back. Its not our problem no one else is replying.

And I will reply with how the fuck do you know how my life was before I started? I wasn't a wreck that turned to drugs as a last resort, I was ready and the time was right and I began. Drug users aren't a bunch of depressed people with no other hope. :hmm:

My life was fine before hand, but my life is better now because of the drugs. I wouldn't have been depressed without them, but they added to it and now my life is great I am very happy and positive. You seem to just have some sort of personal vendetta against marijuana for whatever reason or maybe you just still dont see the big picture.

Kellie
04-18-2006, 04:34 AM
I love it when you two have dicussions :popcorn:

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 04:36 AM
I love it when you two have dicussions :popcorn:

Yeah but it isn't any fun with just two people :( Where is your opinion and everyone elses? lol....

OMEN
04-18-2006, 09:02 AM
For every survey that says that drugs are not harmfull there is another from the medical world that says that they are,And i would tend to put more trust in doctors as they are the people that know the anatomy of the human body Intermitly.
If as an individual you decide to use drugs then that is your choice as i definetly do not believe in dictatorships and censorship,But personally i hate drug users and all the problems that they cause especially the addicts.
In a lot of cases to feed their habbits they have to resort to crime to raise the money and they are a burden on the Health service with all their medical problems.

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 12:35 PM
For every survey that says that drugs are not harmfull there is another from the medical world that says that they are,And i would tend to put more trust in doctors as they are the people that know the anatomy of the human body Intermitly.
If as an individual you decide to use drugs then that is your choice as i definetly do not believe in dictatorships and censorship,But personally i hate drug users and all the problems that they cause especially the addicts.
In a lot of cases to feed their habbits they have to resort to crime to raise the money and they are a burden on the Health service with all their medical problems.

The facts I gave you are from science (medical) The ones that say they are harmful are the government mostly.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Everybody has different reaction to drugs. it is a substance that controls your MENTAL behavior, your reaction to it is you get really happy, others get moody and very defensive, others get violent, others get depressed. Look at the part I highlighted, Omen has it right as some people will resort to robbing a bank or attacking someone just so they can buy a little tiny bit of it. Look at "Cops" most their casses are drug related. Watch the news some of the violent casses are drug related. Point is people have different reactions to it, you feel happy others don't, so you can't say " you will feel much better" because you don't know how they will react to it. Thats why it isn't legal, we have enough trouble as it is with it beeing illigal, just imagine if it were legal. Just like Alcohol ( misspelled ) some people are violent drunks, some are goofy drunks and some are depressed drunks. thats the problem you see, you're letting a substance control your mind.

Just remember just because people say it's OK doesn't mean YOU should take it, some countries drink urine and say it makes their health better, are you going to start drinking pee now?

Going back to your medical "facts" one thing I have learned is eventhough people say 100% it NEVER is, I didn't believe them when they said it was 100% bad for your health and I don't believe them now. Why go with what YOU want to believe as the truth? Unlike yourself, I make decisions based on what I feel is right and not what everyone feels is right.

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Everybody has different reaction to drugs. it is a substance that controls your MENTAL behavior, your reaction to it is you get really happy, others get moody and very defensive, others get violent, others get depressed. Look at the part I highlighted, Omen has it right as some people will resort to robbing a bank or attacking someone just so they can buy a little tiny bit of it. Look at "Cops" most their casses are drug related. Watch the news some of the violent casses are drug related. Point is people have different reactions to it, you feel happy others don't, so you can't say " you will feel much better" because you don't know how they will react to it. Thats why it isn't legal, we have enough trouble as it is with it beeing illigal, just imagine if it were legal. Just like Alcohol ( misspelled ) some people are violent drunks, some are goofy drunks and some are depressed drunks. thats the problem you see, you're letting a substance control your mind.

Just remember just because people say it's OK doesn't mean YOU should take it, some countries drink urine and say it makes their health better, are you going to start drinking pee now?

Going back to your medical "facts" one thing I have learned is eventhough people say 100% it NEVER is, I didn't believe them when they said it was 100% bad for your health and I don't believe them now. Why go with what YOU want to believe as the truth? Unlike yourself, I make decisions based on what I feel is right and not what everyone feels is right.

When was the last time you saw a bank robbery because of marijuana? :rolleyes: People that are low and steal and shit are users of drugs like Crystal Meth, Heroin, and even Cocaine. Highly addictive dangerous drugs that actually do control people and can make them dangerous. Also please don't use the news as an example. Out of hundreds of stories a day they pick and choose what they wish to air and usually they do the bad news. Media is a way to control and inflict paranoia within people so they will be the Americans that the government wants them to be. Just like terrorism, this administration has used terrorism as a way to get people paranoid and afraid. How do you think the replublicans won the last election? They played off of the terrorism situation and got people to feel afraid. Ever listen to one of Bush's state of the union adresses? Same thing there. So don't use the news as an example, because the media is controlled by the government and the FCC and is politically correct. So of course the news and media will show the anti drug stories or show the "bad" news.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 10:12 PM
When was the last time you saw a bank robbery because of marijuana? :rolleyes: People that are low and steal and shit are users of drugs like Crystal Meth, Heroin, and even Cocaine. Highly addictive dangerous drugs that actually do control people and can make them dangerous. Also please don't use the news as an example. Out of hundreds of stories a day they pick and choose what they wish to air and usually they do the bad news. Media is a way to control and inflict paranoia within people so they will be the Americans that the government wants them to be. Just like terrorism, this administration has used terrorism as a way to get people paranoid and afraid. How do you think the replublicans won the last election? They played off of the terrorism situation and got people to feel afraid. Ever listen to one of Bush's state of the union adresses? Same thing there. So don't use the news as an example, because the media is controlled by the government and the FCC and is politically correct. So of course the news and media will show the anti drug stories or show the "bad" news.

you wrote all that just to tell my your opinion on News? lol thats beside the point. news is news wether it be on TV or my own personall life expierence I have seen the effects my friends have with drugs and it is no way like yours. I am glad that it controls your mind in a good way, but like I said not everyone reacts to it the same and I hope you don't turn out to have the same reaction later down the road in life, as people I know, ending up in Phsyciatric wards, because of the violent and/or depressing reaction they have to it. :wink:

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 10:18 PM
you wrote all that just to tell my your opinion on News? lol thats beside the point. news is news wether it be on TV or my own personall life expierence I have seen the effects my friends have with drugs and it is no way like yours. I am glad that it controls your mind in a good way, but like I said not everyone reacts to it the same and I hope you don't turn out to have the same reaction later down the road in life, as people I know, ending up in Phsyciatric wards, because of the violent and/or depressing reaction they have to it. :wink:

Well then they are looney anyways. Marijuana doesn't make you violent or psychotic. Either they were smoking some Angel Dust, on other drugs, or they had mental problems to begin with.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 10:23 PM
you're not reading, let me do this again....

Everybody has different reaction to drugs. it is a substance that controls your MENTAL behavior, your reaction to it is you get really happy, others get moody and very defensive, others get violent, others get depressed

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 10:29 PM
You don't read or understand either...

Meh just read this since I am lazy right now...

6 Q. Does Marijuana Lead to Crime and/or Hard Drugs?

A. No [11]. The only crime most marijuana users commit is that they use
marijuana. And, while many people who abuse dangerous drugs also smoke
marijuana, the old "stepping stone" theory is now discredited, since
virtually all of them started out "using" legal drugs like sugar,
coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, etc.

7 Q. Does Marijuana Make People Violent?

A. No. In fact, Federal Bureau of Narcotics director Harry Anslinger once
told Congress just the opposite - that it leads to non-violence and
pacifism [12]. If he was telling the truth (which he and key federal
agencies have not often done regarding marijuana), then re-legalizing
marijuana should be considered as one way to curb violence in our
cities. The simple fact is that marijuana does not change your basic
personality. The government says that over 20 million Americans still
smoke it, probably including some of the nicest people you know.

Courtesy Erowid.org

DeadWolf
04-18-2006, 10:39 PM
I've never seen anyone receive any kind of depressional acts from weed or Marijuana, ever. Kind of ignorant when others tend to use weed as an excuse for why this or that person has died (of a drug use). For example....people who say their father died because he was a crack addict, and then blame it on marijuana...is pure idiotic...as i have seen people do that on countless occasions.My mother has been doing marijuana for years, and is still perfectly healthy (aside from her diabetes), and the same goes for my father, even though he quit smoking marijuana. As for the religious people out there...."Marijuana is a "God" given plant, grown from the Earth." others would normally just say take advantage of that, and all that shit. But there's no point in any encouragement for any type of drug in this world. But shooting it down as a bad drug without looking at the cold hard facts of it, and only following what you "think" and "believe" of what you think it does, is just dumb. It's not what you should "think" or "believe" it's mainly what you should "know". As for the deaths that occurred to those who took Marijuana....it's obvious that the person either had:

1. A bad heart
2. done other dugs in the past, that had finally caught up to them...even after they had finally quit them.
3. been doing other harmful drugs during the process of also doing marijuana.
4. ...the person was just going to die anyway....bad health or just old age.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
oh God WTF is wrong with you? you say you don't care about stats yet thats all you do, I have said 3 fucking times nothing is ever 100% certain, I don't give a shit about stats ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET as everybody can find stuff for and against it. It's common sence that people react to it differently, damn doesn't take a rocket scientists to see that. if everybody reacts to it in a happy way WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT LEGAL? We all know the USA cares more about money then peoples health, we also know how expensive drugs are ( depending what you buy ) why isn't it legal? because of the bad effect it has on SOME people, damn , you don't need to go to a 5 year college and be a high school graduate to see that.

and deadwolf don't feed me that shit as it is a God given plant if it where wouldn't it be mentioned in the Bible? :eek:

DeadWolf
04-18-2006, 10:50 PM
In the bible?....yeah, you would think that wouldn't you?. Seeing as everything isn't in the bible. everything that others believe about God isn't in the bible. and as I am sure. you didn't read the bible word for word, so don't try and bullshit m either. And i did not say it is a God given plant, as you noticed i quoted it, seeing as it is what others believe and say. It's a plant that is naturaly self-grown by the earth....quite frankly, i don't believe in God anyway, even of the fact that I am a raised Christian.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 11:23 PM
lmfao you're a christian but don't believe in God? lmao that makes perfect sence and what others believe about god not beeing in the bible is THEIR version of what God is, but enough of this and this thread.

Sunshine Acid
04-18-2006, 11:24 PM
oh God WTF is wrong with you? you say you don't care about stats yet thats all you do, I have said 3 fucking times nothing is ever 100% certain, I don't give a shit about stats ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET as everybody can find stuff for and against it. It's common sence that people react to it differently, damn doesn't take a rocket scientists to see that. if everybody reacts to it in a happy way WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT LEGAL? We all know the USA cares more about money then peoples health, we also know how expensive drugs are ( depending what you buy ) why isn't it legal? because of the bad effect it has on SOME people, damn , you don't need to go to a 5 year college and be a high school graduate to see that.

and deadwolf don't feed me that shit as it is a God given plant if it where wouldn't it be mentioned in the Bible? :eek:

No the bible is stupid.

But anyways, why is it illegal? Well lets start with why it was made illegal. Marijuana has been used in America since the first Jamestown colony in Virginia in the 1600s. In fact ironically, back then the marijuana law was you had to grow it. Thats right, it was a law to grow marijuana because it was such a valuable crop then. The hemp was used for many materials, and you could even pay taxes with it.

Now lets fast forward to the early 1900s when marijuana was still LEGAL. After the Mexican revolution many Mexicans brought more marijuana into the states. Also many mormons were bringing in marijuana from Mexico. The church took notice of this and since religion is pretty much mindless and ignorant of other ideas they urged it to be outlawed. At the time Utah's law was mostly derived from the church's doctrine they became the first state to outlaw marijuana. Many states followed afterwards and put restrictions on marijuana.

When Montana outlawed marijuana in 1927, the Butte Montana Standard reported a legislator's comment: "When some beet field peon takes a few traces of this stuff... he thinks he has just been elected president of Mexico, so he starts out to execute all his political enemies." In Texas, a senator said on the floor of the Senate: "All Mexicans are crazy, and this stuff [marijuana] is what makes them crazy." (These are quotes I am not making them up :hmm: )

So you now you have a racist government and religion creating lies and propoganda about marijuana. In the 1930s marijuana made its way to many black jazz musicians in Harlem and its use by black people was again criticized by the government. Again, racism was part of the charge against marijuana, as newspapers in 1934 editorialized: "Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice."

This outburst of propoganda was fueled more by yellow journalism. Lies, to turn the american public sour towards marijuana. Here are a few examples of the ridiculous quotes from some articles and politicians.

These quotes are from Hary J. Anslinger, a member of the newly founded Bureau of Narcotics. (at that time)

"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others."

"Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death."

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing"

"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

Some other quotes--

"By the tons it is coming into this country -- the deadly, dreadful poison that racks and tears not only the body, but the very heart and soul of every human being who once becomes a slave to it in any of its cruel and devastating forms.... Marihuana is a short cut to the insane asylum. Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters. Hasheesh makes a murderer who kills for the love of killing out of the mildest mannered man who ever laughed at the idea that any habit could ever get him...."

"Users of marijuana become STIMULATED as they inhale the drug and are LIKELY TO DO ANYTHING. Most crimes of violence in this section, especially in country districts are laid to users of that drug."

"Was it marijuana, the new Mexican drug, that nerved the murderous arm of Clara Phillips when she hammered out her victim's life in Los Angeles?... THREE-FOURTHS OF THE CRIMES of violence in this country today are committed by DOPE SLAVES -- that is a matter of cold record."

See how obsurd this propoganda is, and we though our government was bad at it. Its just that people were even more stupid and paranoid then they are now. Example would be the red scare and communism. So in 1937 Anslinger brought his proposal to congress to make marijuana illegal on a federal level. The proposal is just not if not more ridiculous then the quotes you read, if you care to see it let me know.

So since then marijuana has been illegal...because of a racist government 70 years ago, lies, propoganda, and yellow journalism, and of course a mentally weak public led on by fear tactics and paranoia just as they are today. It is still illegal today because people dont have the sense to stand up and try to create a change and the government today will not tolerate a drug that may make people peaceful or have them think differently. It isn't their type of drug. You know the Vietnam War? The uprise of the public and the hippie revolution, civil rights movement? People actually stood up and made a difference. Alot had to do with marijuana and LSD use. They were using the drugs and living free, protesting the war. The government will not tolerate that. Hell they are too busy trying to fill their own need for greed, with war, money, power. Alcohol and Ciggerettes kill thousands of people a year, Marijuana 0 and Marijuana is the one that is illegal. Know why? Alcohol and ciggs support a large part of our economy, its a huge money making business and thats what runs the government, corperations. It is all about money, and their special interests. Caffiene, great drug to them. Gets people energetic, keeps them going, showing up to their jobs. Marijauna they are afraid of, afraid it may make people think differently and they still hold on to those lies and that propoganda from 70 years ago and from the 1960s. Marijuana is still illegal because of ignorance. Until more people realize it and stand up for their rights it will be like that for a long long time.

As far as the expense for drugs goes, it is expensive pending where you are. It is a black market and the black market creates the prices. It has no standard price. Marijuana is a harmless drug, and does not change peoples behaviour. It does not make people violent. People are violent in general and blaming the drug on SOME peoples mental problems is unjust. Millions of people use marijuana in America and SOME of them are bound to be mentally ill or violent to begin with out of that large mass. Marijuana didn't do it to them. In fact marijuana may even make violent people not violent. It doesn't make the non violent into violent people.

and Das, Dwolf said he was raised christian and doesn't believe in god. Meaning his parents raised him as young one in that religion and when he got older and thought for himself he said fuck this bullshit. Same as I did, and the bible can NOT be used as ANY sort of reliable document to fact. I mean come on it can't even tell how old the earth is, not even close to it. It is full of flaws too. The bible is good for children, teaching them moral lessons. Not for preaching literally.

DeadWolf
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
lmfao you're a christian but don't believe in God? lmao that makes perfect sence and what others believe about god not beeing in the bible is THEIR version of what God is, but enough of this and this thread.

...Wow...It's just amazing at how stupid and ignorant certian people can be these days. :) If you knew any better, you'd know i said i was "raised" as a christian...i never i said that i still "am" a christian. Get your facts straight kid, before you go off blabbin your opinions like a fool. :)

z-ero
04-19-2006, 02:15 PM
dudes chill this is a rant on drugs not debating on each other

anyways a drug is a drug and if it is harmless still dont take it as it could have side effects

Sunshine Acid
04-19-2006, 03:25 PM
dudes chill this is a rant on drugs not debating on each other

anyways a drug is a drug and if it is harmless still dont take it as it could have side effects

:hmm:

Assassin™
04-19-2006, 07:03 PM
^I agree.:agree:

Sunshine Acid
04-19-2006, 09:08 PM
^I agree.:agree:

In general or on the basis that Zero should have refrained from speaking in this thread? lol. :dunno:

Dasdream™
04-19-2006, 09:28 PM
you people need to COOL the FUCK out, show people some fucking respect you son of a bitches, I am pissed and dissapointed and how much disrespect you assholes give and how much of a hypacrite you all are. Grow the fuck up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you're fucking thick heads. I have tried to end this thread in a good way where we all could still respect each other and not make shit personal, but yet you all comeback doing exactly that! me and Shannon have both made our points all you had to do was reply to the points and not attack the poster. Yes "Dasdream tells it like it is" but I do know when to stop to prevent things from getting personal. Unlike you all I actually care about peoples feelings, UNTIL they offend mine Shannon you can kiss my ass, for making that comment towards God. I don't give a fuck if this is rants, it is NO excuse to disrespect peoples opinion and beliefs. Learn a bit about life, before you start talking shit about everyone elses.

DeadWolf
04-19-2006, 10:02 PM
you people need to COOL the FUCK out, show people some fucking respect you son of a bitches, I am pissed and dissapointed and how much disrespect you assholes give and how much of a hypacrite you all are. Grow the fuck up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you're fucking thick heads. I have tried to end this thread in a good way where we all could still respect each other and not make shit personal, but yet you all comeback doing exactly that! me and Shannon have both made our points all you had to do was reply to the points and not attack the poster. Yes "Dasdream tells it like it is" but I do know when to stop to prevent things from getting personal. Unlike you all I actually care about peoples feelings, UNTIL they offend mine Shannon you can kiss my ass, for making that comment towards God. I don't give a fuck if this is rants, it is NO excuse to disrespect peoples opinion and beliefs. Learn a bit about life, before you start talking shit about everyone elses.

You are so annoying, i swear lol. Allowing yourself to get offended and worked up over what?...because your points aren't that smart and well thought? :dunno: And you say we are attacking you and allowing it to get personal?.....dude, you really need some serious help. Going off on others about stuff that didn't even happen. "Dasdream tells it like it is" wtf is that?...Quit talkin' of yourself in third-person and look at reality kid. And as stupid as it is...crack & marijuana ain't the same shit, so calling shannon a crackhead/or that she's from a crack house is pure ignorance, and it just shows how much of an ass you are. And you throwing your little childish baby hissyfits isn't going to solve anything, so knock it off. And you tell people to chill out and be "cool" ?.....okay...first off, if anyone is losing their cool and needs to calm down, it's you. We're all debating about the facts, opinions, and beliefs of drugs...You're the only one taking it personally, making it personal and all that. Just chill man, take a breather and relax or somethin'. Bottom line, if you can't handle with what goes on, on the internet...then just don't be bothered with it. leave it alone...and also, learn some self control. :dunno:

phoenixsplash
04-20-2006, 06:45 AM
marijuana addiction has ruined my family...wether or not its not bad for you...it hurts people you love (in some cases)

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Marijuana addiction is a myth, THC causes no physical addiction or withdrawel after use is stopped. It is people that abuse it, blame them not the marijuana.

And happy 420 people!! :)

phoenixsplash
04-20-2006, 11:10 PM
It is people that abuse it, blame them not the marijuana.

true, ut it could be prevented if the government cracked down on it more. yeah, its a rare case for me, i guess all ya stoners here havent had bad experince, or had a dumbass uncle get into the drug scene, but itll happen one day to you, or you honeslty dont have anyone that loves you enough to stop you. but your shortening your life by smoking the stuff.

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 11:37 PM
true, ut it could be prevented if the government cracked down on it more. yeah, its a rare case for me, i guess all ya stoners here havent had bad experince, or had a dumbass uncle get into the drug scene, but itll happen one day to you, or you honeslty dont have anyone that loves you enough to stop you. but your shortening your life by smoking the stuff.

Um nope, read the thread...it is all explained there cause I will NOT retype all of that. Read everything. maybe you will learn something instead of having a bias opinion. :agree:

phoenixsplash
04-21-2006, 06:11 AM
how is what i said not valid? i wasnt TAUGHT my uncle is getting harmed every time he uses it, i know and see the effects it has on him. you just cant see the effects its had on you, caus your to stoned to notice it.

now, to the the fact marijuanna doesnt cause brain damage or enything like that. your probably right, but ide have to say that all the stoners at my school are always stupid before they pick up the drug, thus, mariuanna doesnt lead to "stupidness"..."stupidness" leads to marijuanna...thus a symbol, you smoke, you are stupid.

now, you think marijuana isnt killing you faster? One joint of pot deposits 11 times the amount of tar and 5 times as much carbon monoxide as a cigarette does. i got that straight from the source, you ant a link, just ask. Heavy and prolonged use can alter male hormones enough to cause serious damage to physical and sexual development in males such as: decreased sperm production, an increase in abnormal sperm and a decrease or loss of sexual desire.

heres the efffect THC has on you, and was performed in a legit scientific study, When you smoke pot, the chemicals are stored in the fatty tissues of your body, especially in your brain. The THC in one joint remains in your body long after you smoke it. After 72 hours, only half of the THC leaves the body and it takes at least 3 weeks for it to completely disappear. If you continue smoking pot during that period, it will accumulate in your brain cells. This can result in long and short tem memory loss, reduction of motivation, and impairment of even normal learning functions. THC in marijuana has a damaging effect on the white blood cells (the cells that fight off disease in your body.) This means that marijuana use may increase a person’s susceptibility to bacterial and viral infections such as colds and flu. Scientific evidence also shows that marijuana causes a decrease in the rate of cell division.

now, i know you said to "forget the facts" but the truth is, you just want to ignore them. well im sorry, i cant ignore them ive seen the negative effects. so if your going to have a thread on it, dont shut the opposing side down.

so heres the truth, marijuana can make you not want sex, can give you lung cancer, (about 10x susceptable than if you just use tobacco) makes your forget things, it infact can stop reproducing brain cells ( i should know, my uncle got dumber after using it), works almost like aids and causes an immune deficiency, and THC is an addictive substance.

Hate
04-21-2006, 03:42 PM
I've smoked Marijuana everyday of my life since I was 13,I am now 27.In that times I managed to graduate high school,go to college,have a family and hold a steady well-paying job.Now never ONCE in then 14 years have I "flipped out" or robbed a bank because of marijuana.The only time in my life that I ended up in handcuffs was because of a night of heavy drinking.I've seen my friends addicted to heroin addicted to meth and addicted to cocaine/crack,and all of them turned out in the end to be assholes,and it totally change their personalities,but the only friends from back then that I actually still keep in touch with,where my stoner buddies.

I refuse to smoke cigarretes b/c of the amount of chemicals in them,I hate drinking b/c it always makes me feel like shit or it fires me up.I smoke marijuana b/c it is pure,and it never drags me down.People smoking cigarretes on a habitual basis are in worse health that potheads,and will more often than not die a younger death.But hey,I'm not one to judge anyone,and everyone has their own beliefs and I'm not trying to make anyone see things any differently,but i know whats good for me and whats not,and marijuana helps me get through everyday life and makes it more enjoyable,therefor I will smoke until the day I die.

Sunshine Acid
04-21-2006, 04:14 PM
how is what i said not valid? i wasnt TAUGHT my uncle is getting harmed every time he uses it, i know and see the effects it has on him. you just cant see the effects its had on you, caus your to stoned to notice it.

Nope been a chronic user for about a year and I am fine. Always seems people against marijuana have an uncle whos life has been ruined by it. :rolleyes: The fact is all these problems in which family memebers lives have been ruined by marijuana, is there is some other drug being used as well. Marijuana simply does not reak havoc on someones life unless they have no control over themselves. Those situations it is the person not the drug.

now, to the the fact marijuanna doesnt cause brain damage or enything like that. your probably right, but ide have to say that all the stoners at my school are always stupid before they pick up the drug, thus, mariuanna doesnt lead to "stupidness"..."stupidness" leads to marijuanna...thus a symbol, you smoke, you are stupid.

This sounds like something I'd see on a government sponsered tv commercials. Like those stupid ones with the deflated girl or the guy with his fist in his mouth. Thats how utterly ridiculous and fucking stupid this statement is. It even measures up to that mindless propoganda you see on tv. When you get commercials that bad and that sad it just goes to show how desperate the government and media is getting. This is a desperate statement too, if stupid people smoke marijuana then what about Bob Dylan, John Lennon, and various other succesful musicians, doctors, and professors? Are they stupid?

now, you think marijuana isnt killing you faster? One joint of pot deposits 11 times the amount of tar and 5 times as much carbon monoxide as a cigarette does. i got that straight from the source, you ant a link, just ask. Heavy and prolonged use can alter male hormones enough to cause serious damage to physical and sexual development in males such as: decreased sperm production, an increase in abnormal sperm and a decrease or loss of sexual desire.

The cancer causing agents in ciggerettes are primarily the chemical additives, something marijuana DOESN'T have. Also a cigg smoker on average smokes at least 5 ciggs a day. Many smoke a pack a day or worse. Marijuana smokers do NOT smoke this much. Even a heavy user like myself may smoke just about 3-5 joints worth a day. Even that doesn't add up to the amount an average ciggarette smoker smokes a day. It really pales in comparison. I am also not getting all those bad chemical additives. Also I bet if you do research on the topic, you'd have trouble finding a case of cancer in someone who smoked marijuana alone it just doesn't happen. Here is a study to show marijuana does not cause adverse effects on the users lungs and it is not more dangerous than ciggs.

Since 1982, UCLA researchers have evaluated pulmonary function and bronchial cell characteristics in marijuana-only smokers, tobacco-only smokers, smokers of both, and non-smokers. Although they have found changes in marijuana-only smokers, the changes are much less pronounced than those found in tobacco smokers.

The nature of the marijuana-induced changes were also different, occurring primarily in the lung's large airways - not the small peripheral airways affected by tobacco smoke. Since it is small-airway inflammation that causes chronic bronchitis and emphysema, marijuana smokers may not develop these diseases. 22

Lung damage is reduced when marijuana is smoked out of water pipes and completely eliminated when comsumed via oral consumption (brownies) or vaporized.

Not that I care about the effects of the male reproductive system lol but I will tell you that is false too. For you males out there, marijuana will not effect your sperm count. And pheonixsplash, if you have ever been high..which I am sure you haven't you'd now that while under the influence sex can feel very good and be enhanced, and you can get quite arroused. Decrease or loss of sexual desire is complete bullshit. Also the simple study of testing harmones in marijuana users and non users showed that there was little to no difference between the two. These are just scare tactics to lure teenagers away from marijuana.

heres the efffect THC has on you, and was performed in a legit scientific study, When you smoke pot, the chemicals are stored in the fatty tissues of your body, especially in your brain. The THC in one joint remains in your body long after you smoke it. After 72 hours, only half of the THC leaves the body and it takes at least 3 weeks for it to completely disappear. If you continue smoking pot during that period, it will accumulate in your brain cells. This can result in long and short tem memory loss, reduction of motivation, and impairment of even normal learning functions. THC in marijuana has a damaging effect on the white blood cells (the cells that fight off disease in your body.) This means that marijuana use may increase a person’s susceptibility to bacterial and viral infections such as colds and flu. Scientific evidence also shows that marijuana causes a decrease in the rate of cell division.

THC does not harm your body, how long it stays in there doesn't matter. But for average users the THC will leave the blood stream within 3-7 days. It DOES NOT accumulate in your brain cells. That is ridiculous. Just like the claim LSD turns solid and stays in your system forever. THC stops effecting you just 1-5 hours after you smoke pending how much you smoke. The THC may linger for a few days afterwards but has no effect on your body. Marijuana also doesn't effect your immune system. Here is another piece from scientific studies to show that this is not true.

The principal study fueling the original claim of immune impairment involved preparations created with white blood cells that had been removed from marijuana smokers and controls. After exposing the cells to known immune activators, researchers reported a lower rate of "transformation" in those taken from marijuana smokers. 26

However, numerous groups of scientists, using similar techniques, have failed to confirm this original study. 27

In fact, a 1988 study demonstrated an increase in responsiveness when white blood cells from marijuana smokers were exposed to immunological activators. 28

Studies involving laboratory animals have shown immune impairment following administration of THC, but only with the use of extremely high doses. For example, one study demonstrated an increase in herpes infection in rodents given doses of 100 mg/kg/day - a dose approximately 1000 times the dose necessary to produce a psychoactive effect in humans. 29

There have been no clinical or epidemiological studies showing an increase in bacterial, viral, or parasitic infection among human marijuana users. In three large field studies conducted in the 1970s, in Jamaica, Costa Rica and Greece, researchers found no differences in disease susceptibility between marijuana users and matched controls. 30

Marijuana use does not increase the risk of HIV infection; nor does it increase the onset or intensity of symptoms among AIDS patients. 31 In fact, the FDA decision to approve the use of Marinol (synthetic THC) for use in HIV-wasting syndrome relied upon the absence of any immunopathology due to THC. 32

Today, thousands of people with AIDS are smoking marijuana daily to combat nausea and increase appetite. There is no scientific basis for claims that this practice compromises their immune responses. Indeed, the recent discovery of a peripheral cannabinoid receptor associated with lymphatic tissue should encourage aggressive exploration of THC's potential use as an immune-system stimulant. 33

There couldn't have said it better myself :)

now, i know you said to "forget the facts" but the truth is, you just want to ignore them. well im sorry, i cant ignore them ive seen the negative effects. so if your going to have a thread on it, dont shut the opposing side down.

You are the one ignoring the facts and here I am giving them to you again, maybe you will listen this time.

so heres the truth, marijuana can make you not want sex, can give you lung cancer, (about 10x susceptable than if you just use tobacco) makes your forget things, it infact can stop reproducing brain cells ( i should know, my uncle got dumber after using it), works almost like aids and causes an immune deficiency, and THC is an addictive substance.

So before you said I was right about marijuana not causing brain damage and yet here you say it stops reproducing brain cells and your uncle got dumber. If you are trying to make points dont contradict yourself. Does not work like aids, does not cuase immune deficiency, and it is not addictive.

Anything can be used in addictive fashion, even going on the computer or watching tv can be done in addictive fashion. But for something to be truely addictive there should be evidence that substantial numbers of users repeatedly fail in their attempts to discontinue use and develop use-patterns that interfere with other life activities.

National epidemiological surveys show that the large majority of people who have had experience with marijuana do not become regular users.

In 1993, among Americans age 12 and over, about 34% had used marijuana sometime in their life, but only 9% had used it in the past year, 4.3% in the past month, and 2.8% in the past week. 59

A longitudinal study of young adults who had first been surveyed in high school also found a high "discontinuation rate" for marijuana. While 77% had used the drug, 74% of those had not used in the past year and 84% had not used in the past month. 60

And even users like myself that do continue use over long periods of time, aren't necessarily addicted. Many marijuana users even use it daily and you wouldn't notice. They are responisble, working, citizens.

Marijuana does not have any evidence in physical addiction and proof of that is stopping marijuana use does not cause any withdrawel, like ciggs or heroin does. It simply isn't addictive.

These are the facts and congratulations on being wrong with everything you have said. :)

DeadWolf
04-21-2006, 04:31 PM

Actually, what the truth is...is that you're telling people to not do marijuana from following false anti-drug programs that have helped out the government for so many years. "Oh don't do marijuana, it kills you!"......Keep it real Kyle, cause right now, you're killing yourself with that beer you drink...and beer(alchohol) is one of the most common killing drugs/chemicals in this world.

digitalv
04-21-2006, 10:02 PM
A negative aspect of increased anandamide activity was recently shown by studies done by scientists at the University at Buffalo in New York. It has been known for thirty years that very heavy marijuana smoking has drastic effects on sperm production within the testis. The study showed that human sperm contains receptors for cannabinoids. For the first time, a study showed that cannabinoids can affect three key fertilization processes: 1) Prevention of sperm binding to the egg cover, or zon, 2) Regulation of very active sperm swimming patterns, called hyperactivation, and 3) Inhibition of the acrosomal reaction, the normal release of the sperm enzymes that enable sperm to penetrate the egg. These new findings suggest that the anandamides and THC in marijuana smoke may affect sperm functions required for fertilization in the female reproductive tract. In thirty trials done by Schuel, Burkman, and colleagues, results showed that after six hours, sperm exposed to THC or AM-356 (a synthetic equivalent of the natural anandamide) had a 67% reduction in premature acrosome reactions. Motility studies showed that higher levels of AM-356 inhibited hyperactive swimming while lower concentrations actually stimulated hyperactivation. These results suggest that fluctuations in anandamide concentration levels within the oviduct may regulate sperm swimming patterns and subsequently affect the timing of the sperm meeting the egg.

That alone makes me not want to do marijuana. I want my boys to swim around so I can have some kids.

What are the short term effects of using marijuana?

* sleepiness and increased hunger
* altered sense of time
* impaired or reduced short-term memory
* reduced ability to perform tasks requiring concentration and coordination, such as driving, or studying for an exam
* increased heart rate
* potential cardiac dangers for those with pre-existing heart disease
* bloodshot eyes
* decreased social inhibitions that can increase exposure to risky situations
* risk of paranoia, hallucinations, intense anxiety, panic attacks

What are the long-term effects of using marijuana?

* impairments in learning, memory, perception, and judgment
* some people experience paranoia, hallucinations, intense anxiety, panic attacks- psychological dependence requiring more of the drug to get the same effect
* paranoia
* increased risk of chronic pulmonary disorders, including cancer (lung/mouth), emphysema, increase in testosterone levels for women
* decrease in testosterone levels for men
* lower sperm levels in men
* increased risk of infertility in both men and women
* diminishing or extinguished sexual pleasure
* decreased social inhibitions and exposure to risky situations

I may look one-sided, but for me the use of marijuana has had emotional effects on my life so I need to show the bad stuff. :agree:

Sunshine Acid
04-21-2006, 10:37 PM
A negative aspect of increased anandamide activity was recently shown by studies done by scientists at the University at Buffalo in New York. It has been known for thirty years that very heavy marijuana smoking has drastic effects on sperm production within the testis. The study showed that human sperm contains receptors for cannabinoids. For the first time, a study showed that cannabinoids can affect three key fertilization processes: 1) Prevention of sperm binding to the egg cover, or zon, 2) Regulation of very active sperm swimming patterns, called hyperactivation, and 3) Inhibition of the acrosomal reaction, the normal release of the sperm enzymes that enable sperm to penetrate the egg. These new findings suggest that the anandamides and THC in marijuana smoke may affect sperm functions required for fertilization in the female reproductive tract. In thirty trials done by Schuel, Burkman, and colleagues, results showed that after six hours, sperm exposed to THC or AM-356 (a synthetic equivalent of the natural anandamide) had a 67% reduction in premature acrosome reactions. Motility studies showed that higher levels of AM-356 inhibited hyperactive swimming while lower concentrations actually stimulated hyperactivation. These results suggest that fluctuations in anandamide concentration levels within the oviduct may regulate sperm swimming patterns and subsequently affect the timing of the sperm meeting the egg.

That alone makes me not want to do marijuana. I want my boys to swim around so I can have some kids.

I may look one-sided, but for me the use of marijuana has had emotional effects on my life so I need to show the bad stuff. :agree:

May I ask you if you have read ANYTHING in this thread before making that post? :hmm:

No trustworthy study has ever shown that marijuana use damages the reproductive system, or causes chromosome breakage. Dr. Gabriel Nahas reached the opposite conclusion in his experiments performed in the early 1980s, but did so in part using the in vitro (i.e., in test tubes and petrii dishes) cells of rhesus monkeys. His rather unjustified claim that these changes would also occur in human bodies in vivo (in the body) was criticized by his colleagues and, in 1983, he renounced his own results.

Studies of actual human populations have failed to demonstrate that marijuana adversely affects the reproductive system [61, 5]. Wu et al. found in 1988 a correlation between marijuana use and low sperm counts in human males. But this is misleading because (1) a decrease in sperm count has not been shown to have a negative effect on fertility, and (2) the sperm count returned to normal levels after marijuana use had ceased [5].

Claims that marijuana use may impair hormone production, menstrual cycles, or fertility in females are both unproven and unfounded [43].

Or then again I will just repost what I posted earlier.

"Not that I care about the effects of the male reproductive system lol but I will tell you that is false too. For you males out there, marijuana will not effect your sperm count. And pheonixsplash, if you have ever been high..which I am sure you haven't you'd now that while under the influence sex can feel very good and be enhanced, and you can get quite arroused. Decrease or loss of sexual desire is complete bullshit. Also the simple study of testing harmones in marijuana users and non users showed that there was little to no difference between the two. These are just scare tactics to lure teenagers away from marijuana."

If marijuana effects the reproductive system so much then how are marijuana users having children? :hmm: :rolleyes:

Also as for the bullshit longterm effects you posted, read my posts again.

phoenixsplash
04-21-2006, 11:51 PM
why should i beleive your facts? because you WANT to beleive Marijuana doesnt cause harm? you call me "brainwahsed" by the government, well i beleive you are brainwashed by drugs. simple as that, neither one of us will win this arguemenet. we both see it differently. if you want to beleive you want,good for you, but i know plenty who beleive what i want. fact is its illegal, whether or not you want to beleive it should or shouldnt. fact is, i know the negative effects it can have.

Sunshine Acid
04-21-2006, 11:55 PM
why should i beleive your facts? because you WANT to beleive Marijuana doesnt cause harm? you call me "brainwahsed" by the government, well i beleive you are brainwashed by drugs. simple as that, neither one of us will win this arguemenet. we both see it differently. if you want to beleive you want,good for you, but i know plenty who beleive what i want. fact is its illegal, whether or not you want to beleive it should or shouldnt. fact is, i know the negative effects it can have.

yes you are right, I am brainwashed by drugs. :( I didn't want to admit it. I mean last night I almost killed myself, I thought I could fly and nearly jumped out my 3rd floor window. I can't take this anymore, they are taking over my life. I can't sleep, eat, think straight. I need help. :(

phoenixsplash
04-22-2006, 01:05 AM
yes you are right, I am brainwashed by drugs. :( I didn't want to admit it. I mean last night I almost killed myself, I thought I could fly and nearly jumped out my 3rd floor window. I can't take this anymore, they are taking over my life. I can't sleep, eat, think straight. I need help. :(
atleast your man enough to admit it.

DeadWolf
04-22-2006, 01:35 AM
atleast your man enough to admit it.

I don't think you know what sarcasm is... lol :rolleyes:

Sunshine Acid
04-22-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't think you know what sarcasm is... lol :rolleyes:

:D

takerman
04-22-2006, 06:05 AM
ive never had mairjuana

Sunshine Acid
04-22-2006, 05:48 PM
ive never had mairjuana

Congratulations.

Hate
04-23-2006, 04:43 AM
I aint never "had" it neither,but I smoked the shit out of it already.