PDA

View Full Version : Halo Playable from Start to Finish

StylesFan619
03-30-2007, 03:37 AM
Bungie’s Frankie O’Connor also talks about how the games graphics are coming along; claiming that the game features some very detailed graphics.

Frankie has this to say.

“I was tooling around in a huge indoor environment and admiring the light shining softly through the dirty skylights above, I was getting up close to a chain link fence and enjoying the rusty steel texture visible on the quarter-centimeter wide chain link.”

“I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of extruded detail – that is to say, 3D objects on what would normally be flat surfaces. Think at the simplest level, a real drainpipe against a wall, but more impressive were these brilliantly done, and wonderfully conceived things like taut steel cables, the aforementioned chain link fencing, realistic electrical and communications wiring and just the random garbage that covers the world – all lovingly recreated with a futuristic bent.”

Frankie tells us that the game is playable but not without its few performance issues. This is due to the different number of builds he’s been playing and the fact that its obviously still under construction. Frankie claims despite this however the game is still playable enough that Bungie have now begun testing properly for difficulty and length.

Thoughts???

Dark Drakan
03-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Nice to know that its getting nearer and nearer to completion and i cant wait!