PDA

View Full Version : J.R Blog: Joey Mercurys release; Mistico to WWE; Rock at WM and more

LionDen
03-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry, answering emails sent in by readers, and you can check out his comments by clicking here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/03/29/detroit-lions-draft-psycho-sid-blackman-found-mistico-muhammad-ali-ken-shamrock-famous-pro-wrestling-states-%e2%80%9cnaitch-and-the-king%e2%80%9d-as-tag-partners-wade-boggs-a-perfect-fit-vader-time/).

Highlights from this entry:

- Regarding Mexican star Mistico, Ross writes "I have never seen Mistico wrestle but I have read that he is special. I know he had a non-televised match with the WWE a few weeks ago on the West coast, but I have heard nothing about him being signed or wanting to sign with the WWE. I know Rey Mysterio is a big fan of Mistico’s, so that essentially is enough of an endorsement for me."

- JR notes that the Rock will not be at Wrestlemania, "unless it is one of the best planned surprises in recent memory".

- Concerning Ric Flair going into the Hall Of Fame, Ross writes "it isn't if with Ric, but when and I would suggest within the next year or two".

- Ross writes "I have no significant comments to make regarding Joey Mercury’s release except that it is truly unfortunate and a shame. Under the circumstances the termination was the only decision that could be made."

- An interesting comment, Ross writes: "The Undertaker has been a 4-time WWE Champion, but never the recognized World Champion. Taker and I discussed this very topic Monday in Chicago." This is true, if you go with the idea that only "the big gold belt" is the "World" title, and the WWE/WWF Title is not.

- Ross says that he has yet to be informed of the announcer assignments for Wrestlemania regarding the mixed brand matches.

- When asked if Vince McMahon will buy TNA, JR notes "I did not realize TNA was for sale".

- JR notes that Wage Boggs is inducting Curt Hennig into the Hall Of Fame because they were good friends over the years and that Boggs is a "fan and friend of the biz". Ross also notes that Bobby Heenan is inducting Nick Bockwinkel.

You can check out the blog by clicking here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/03/29/detroit-lions-draft-psycho-sid-blackman-found-mistico-muhammad-ali-ken-shamrock-famous-pro-wrestling-states-%e2%80%9cnaitch-and-the-king%e2%80%9d-as-tag-partners-wade-boggs-a-perfect-fit-vader-time/).

legolas4792
03-31-2007, 01:40 AM
i love his response to buying tna