PDA

View Full Version : Batista confirms World Title Match will not main event WrestleMania 23

LionDen
03-31-2007, 07:18 AM
There is an article up on SI.com with World Heavyweight Champion Batista where he talks about his match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23 this Sunday and how they intend on stealing the show. "Even if it's lost now by the time we hit the ring at 'Mania it won't be, I'm telling you right now. We're going to give them a match they're always going to remember. I guarantee it. We're going to tear the house down."

Batista also reveals in the article how he was upset to discover that the World Title Match would not be the Main Event of WrestleMania 23 this year, as John Cena defending the WWE Title against Shawn Michaels will end the show. "As of right now we're not in the main event, which breaks my heart, but wherever we are on the card I feel sorry for the match that has to follow us. When we found out that we wouldn't be the main event we both looked at each other and we knew what we had to do."

To check out the full article, click here (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/arash_markazi/03/30/on.scene/index.html).

taker0
04-01-2007, 02:45 AM
That sucks, this match should definatly end the show.

legolas4792
04-01-2007, 04:00 AM
half the fans leave once takers match ends lol stupid cena and his damn main event

the phenomenal sid
04-01-2007, 05:01 AM
^^no buddy....wwe is cashing in on the other half comprising of dx fans & little boys & teen age girls who love john cena....but if takers match aint event it stii dont matter coz he always steals the show