PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Angry About Being Left Off Of WrestleMania

AFC1986
03-31-2007, 09:41 PM
One guy who was really upset about being left off of Wrestlemania is Carlito. At the WWE THQ Superstar Challenge, Carlito won one of his matches and was reportedly overheard saying, and this is not a direct quote, "Great, I can win here and can't at Wrestlemania." He wasn't in the best of spirits. To add to that, his feelings have been confirmed in an article today in the Ottawa Sun.

"I'm out of Wrestlemania," he says. Carlito then takes a subtle shot at some of the people who will be wrestling at WrestleMania by saying, "Apparently, they had to make space for Kane vs. Khali and Melina vs. Ashley. How can I be at Wrestlemania? If I politic and kiss ass, I should make it."

Carlito also added, "I'm not going to cry or be bitter, there's always next year ... and I don't want to get fired. But they're showing disrespect by not having Ric Flair at Wrestlemania and even more disrespect by not having Carlito there."

He also admits to hating his current role in WWE as a babyface. "I absolutely hate being a babyface more than anything else," he says.

Click here (http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Wrestlemania23/2007/03/30/3878889.html) to read the article in its entirety.

source: wrestlingnews.com

i can't blame him for being angry about not being at wrestlemania as he is one of the wwe's best wrestlers and i also don't blame him about being angry because he's a babyface as his character is cocky and arrogant and normally a cocky, arrogant wrestler is a heel.

The Major
03-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah Id be angry too. but saying he isnt going to cry or be bitter about it is a lie.. he obviously will. and i agree

who needs kane khali and the plastics at mania? honestly.

legolas4792
04-01-2007, 12:24 AM
yeah and god forbid mvp doesnt get a title match at wrestlemania while carlito is left out

Sensational Sarah
04-01-2007, 01:52 AM
what did you expect? This WM has the word crap written all over it. How about we replace Benoit with Snitzky? replace Shawn Micheals with Kevin Thorn?

the phenomenal sid
04-01-2007, 05:10 AM
but people love cocky arrogant babyfaces???!!!!Look how Rock shaped up.But eventually they will make way for flair if he wants it.But any given day people actually would like to see two huge guys battle it out over two technicals......ask any guy at a mania ticket stall if he would like to see finlay v/s benoit or kane v/s taker & his choice would be the latter...........