PDA

View Full Version : Vince, God and you

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok ever since Vince mentioned God and insulted him and all many have complained ( including myself ) as onething you should never mention is religion and beliefs as it is an extremly sensative topic. What Vince did this past raw by creating his own "religion" did not offend me, as many seem to be doing that anyway. They want to praise God in a way they feel more comfortable then the way it is supposed to be. Yes Vinces religion has nothing to do with God but he is acting and said that he is God of Sports Entertainment. 2 things 1. WWE is NOT a sport and 2. if thats his idea of entertainment, then he's no God, can't be when you make stupid decisions and fuck up storylines. Anyway point is if you are offended by what Vince is saying then do something about it. what ya going to do about it? bitching here and at home and school won't fix anything , call a lawyer, write some letters, do something other then sitting at a desk complaining to people that can't change anything. Now if you're not going to do anything about it then shut up!!

bad_meetz_evil
04-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Vince is a genius. He seems to do anything for ratings now a days, I agree. You say he cant be god if he fucks up story lines. Well this is just another story line. Well, if you don’t like what your seeing on WWE T.V. why watch it then? Simply turn off your T.V. till Vinnie Mac is gone, If you’re going to complain about it. Why get offended while its just another story line? Its just like Hot Lesbian Action, WWE did years ago, that people got offended with. If Raw ratings is increasing, then Vince’s plan with this story line is working. Unless everyone goes on a strike and don’t watch Raw, lol. Doubt that. But as I said, if you don’t like what you’re seeing on WWE, then don’t watch it.

Dasdream™
04-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Exactly, he cares more about putting money in his pocket then peoples feelings, I watch Raw but turn down the volumn till he is gone, HLA is different then God, if God were a lesbian I'm sure many more people would praise her lol I would rather watch 2 girls getting it on then him insulting my beliefs ( which I did do last night ) lol

Kevin Idol
04-19-2006, 02:26 AM
I hope God gets his ass whooped at Backlash. He didn't even have the balls to show himself on RAW.

DeadWolf
04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
']I hope God gets his ass whooped at Backlash. He didn't even have the balls to show himself on RAW.

lol..

As for the whole Vince = God thing, i don't really see what the point is for some of you to allow yourselves to even get offended by it, only hurting yourself when you do that...not Vince. Best advice is to just ignore it and leave him be....if you follow what the "bible" says, then you'd understand that Vince will end up getting what's coming to him down the road of his life for his specific "sins".

Flair Country
04-19-2006, 03:37 AM
I just think it's a shame that "God" had to show up on RAW as some cheap-ass sparklers taped to the ringpost. You figure Vince would have stepped up and gotten God some bottle rockets or something.

.::Lash Kash::.
04-19-2006, 04:38 AM
^^^ lol, when the fire on the ramp hit i thought vince caught on fire, sadley he did not :-(

Kevin Idol
04-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Here's the thing. If you are getting offended by it, it means you're taking it too seriously. It's supposed to be a joke. Laugh alittle.

If you don't like it, stop watching WWE. Case closed.

shakie
04-19-2006, 12:49 PM
oh yeah, making fun of one of the worlds top religions is a joke...

seriously, almost everybody I know that watches wrestling is pissed after what he did a few weeks ago at the church. If TNA goes to mondays, then WWE just reversed the products of last time.

I swear I wouldnt even contuine watchin WWE period if it wasnt for some of their talent they got.

Sunshine Acid
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
oh yeah, making fun of one of the worlds top religions is a joke...

seriously, almost everybody I know that watches wrestling is pissed after what he did a few weeks ago at the church. If TNA goes to mondays, then WWE just reversed the products of last time.

I swear I wouldnt even contuine watchin WWE period if it wasnt for some of their talent they got.

Making fun of one of the worlds top religions...what a crime!! :rolleyes:

Its called freedom of speech, and religion makes fun of itself already. Fuck it, fuck the church, and fuck religous people that get offended by stuff like this.

Religion needs to go plain and simple. World would be ALOT better.

Assassin™
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
what ya going to do about it? bitching here and at home and school won't fix anything , call a lawyer, write some letters, do something other then sitting at a desk complaining to people that can't change anything. Now if you're not going to do anything about it then shut up!!
How about just don't watch RAW, or turn the channel when this stupid shit comes on.

Vince is a genius. He seems to do anything for ratings now a days
If more people took my above advice, Vince wouldn't seem like such a genius.

bad_meetz_evil
04-19-2006, 08:03 PM
If more people took my above advice, Vince wouldn't seem like such a genius.

Well they don't, and he is :agree:.

Dasdream™
04-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Making fun of one of the worlds top religions...what a crime!! :rolleyes:

Its called freedom of speech, and religion makes fun of itself already. Fuck it, fuck the church, and fuck religous people that get offended by stuff like this.

Religion needs to go plain and simple. World would be ALOT better.

Watch it will you. just goes to show how fucked up you are, get your mind out the crackhouse and realize we DON"T have any fucking freedom of speech. he can say it cuz he in a building surrounded by security guards, holding the fans back, have him come to my town with no body guards and say that, see how much of his "grapefruits" he comes back with.

And for the love of god Shannon can't you show anybody respect? All you do is insult stuff people feel very strongly about.

For you morons who don't seem to understand why some of us are offended , hows this your mother sucks donkey ass and eats shit after she fucks her kids?....but wait, It's just a joke, Fuck that there are things you just don't joke around with, it's called RESPECT maybe if your parents did a better job in raising you, you would know what that word means.

Sunshine Acid
04-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Watch it will you. just goes to show how fucked up you are, get your mind out the crackhouse and realize we DON"T have any fucking freedom of speech. he can say it cuz he in a building surrounded by security guards, holding the fans back, have him come to my town with no body guards and say that, see how much of his "grapefruits" he comes back with.

And for the love of god Shannon can't you show anybody respect? All you do is insult stuff people feel very strongly about.

For you morons who don't seem to understand why some of us are offended , hows this your mother sucks donkey ass and eats shit after she fucks her kids?....but wait, It's just a joke, Fuck that there are things you just don't joke around with, it's called RESPECT maybe if your parents did a better job in raising you, you would know what that word means.

Yeah he does have freedom of speech, he said it didn't he? And maybe he wouldn't say it in your town or whatever without bodygaurds cause he'd be afraid to. However, he still has the freedom to do it. Just as the KKK has the freedom to have marches and such. Are they right? No, but they still have the freedom to do it.

No and there aren't things you shouldn't be able to joke around with, if there is something you can't talk or write about then you shouldn't be able to write or talk about anything at all. Just because some assholes choose to be offended doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't say it. People CHOOSE to be offended, you can ignore it and let it not bother you.

It is called freedom if you regulate certain topics to ridicule and discuss then it isn't freedom anymore. One of the things that desperatley needs ridicule is religion, especially in this day and age with dumbass christian conservatives. If you don't like what other people say about your religion, tough shit. Maybe you should go to church and whine about it to god. :rolleyes:

Dasdream™
04-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah he does have freedom of speech, he said it didn't he? And maybe he wouldn't say it in your town or whatever without bodygaurds cause he'd be afraid to. However, he still has the freedom to do it. Just as the KKK has the freedom to have marches and such. Are they right? No, but they still have the freedom to do it.

No and there aren't things you shouldn't be able to joke around with, if there is something you can't talk or write about then you shouldn't be able to write or talk about anything at all. Just because some assholes choose to be offended doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't say it. People CHOOSE to be offended, you can ignore it and let it not bother you.

It is called freedom if you regulate certain topics to ridicule and discuss then it isn't freedom anymore. One of the things that desperatley needs ridicule is religion, especially in this day and age with dumbass christian conservatives. If you don't like what other people say about your religion, tough shit. Maybe you should go to church and whine about it to god. :rolleyes:\

you know you're very lucky you don't live here because you would be the very first female I beat the shit out of. I don't know what part of the US you live in but here, no freedom at all, How many peiople have been shot because they were black or hispanics or a Christian? many have, freedom of opinion, expression, belief and religion may be tolerated on TV for rating purposes In the real world we don't have shit and same goes for you and the rest your saying all this shit because you're on the internet, none of you have the balls to say it in a big crowd here someone can easly attack you. You use the internet as "protection" because nobody can attack you for saying you're piece, thats where you're wrong, check the news or something you will see some people tracked down others address just to kill them. open your eyes and realize you're not safe anywhere and I hope to God that you're big ass mouths don't get you in trouble.

Sunshine Acid
04-19-2006, 09:50 PM
\

you know you're very lucky you don't live here because you would be the very first female I beat the shit out of. I don't know what part of the US you live in but here, no freedom at all, How many peiople have been shot because they were black or hispanics or a Christian? many have, freedom of opinion, expression, belief and religion may be tolerated on TV for rating purposes In the real world we don't have shit and same goes for you and the rest your saying all this shit because you're on the internet, none of you have the balls to say it in a big crowd here someone can easly attack you. You use the internet as "protection" because nobody can attack you for saying you're piece, thats where you're wrong, check the news or something you will see some people tracked down others address just to kill them. open your eyes and realize you're not safe anywhere and I hope to God that you're big ass mouths don't get you in trouble.

Yeah we are more opressed now then we were. More and more rights are being taken away from us by the government. But I am very opionated and I am open about how I feel. Thankyou for saying you'd use violence against me though, I dont believe in that. I am for peace and am a pacifist, the pen is mightier than the sword and violence and war doesn't solve diddly. But I dont know where you live either, but you make it sound like chaos :shock:

Assassin™
04-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Well they don't, and he is .
Actually, they are, and he is not. These skit segments continue to be the lowest rated part of RAW. Anyone gullible enough to believe that Vince is a genius deserves exactly what they are getting from WWE programming.

you know you're very lucky you don't live here because you would be the very first female I beat the shit out of.
That reminds me of something I saw on TV once:

This idea was perfectly illustrated on last night's episode of, of all things, the animated T.V. series, "The Family Guy." Peter's father, a devout, near-maniacally observant Catholic, is visiting, and once again berating his son for marrying a Protestant and for not having baptised the infant Stewie. Brian (the talking dog) asks him:

"You really think splashing (air quotes) magic water on Stewie will keep him outta hell?"

Grandpa: "Watch that kinda talk, or you'll getcher heathen head SMACKED!"

Brian: "Well, that's very Christian: 'Believe what I say, or I'll HURT you.' "

Grandpa: "NOW you're gettin' it!" (smacks Brian off his chair with a Bible)

I just think that we, as Christians, could be of a lot more use in this world and beyond if we did a bit more ministering and witnessing--to everyone--and a bit less "smacking of heathen heads."

Das, this isn't the 1600s. You can't go around being so intolerant of other people's opinions and beliefs. No one is forcing you to agree with them or trying to get you to admit or discredit anything about your religion. That same document that gives Americans free speech also gives us freedom of religion, which means that you can worship who or whatever you want, you just are not allowed to sandbag people into accepting your own theoretical views. It doesn't, or shouldn't, matter where you live. Human rights are not for just the Christians, just the Muslims, just the white people, just the rich people, or for any one group. Human rights should be for all humans.

bad_meetz_evil
04-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Actually, they are, and he is not. These skit segments continue to be the lowest rated part of RAW. Anyone gullible enough to believe that Vince is a genius deserves exactly what they are getting from WWE programming.

- The April 17, 2006 edition of RAW did a solid 4.3 cable rating, with a 6.5 share. The show did hours of 4.0 and 4.6. The second hour was especially solid.

- AM Raw drew a 0.7 cable rating, with a 2.0 share in its regular time slot. The replay did a 1.1 cable rating, with a 5.1 share.

:whistle:

Assassin™
04-24-2006, 01:44 PM
^Your making yourself look like a fool. Vince was in the first hour, which was lower rated. You only proved me right.

bad_meetz_evil
04-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Actually, most people just tune in to the secound hour, to see the main eventers wrestle. Besides, are you telling me 4.0 is a weak rating?

Assassin™
04-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Did you even look at my post that you quoted and tried to prove wrong? Compared to where the ratings were 5 years ago, a 4 is weak, but that's not even what I was saying. I said that the stupid skits and speeches by Vince are the lowest rated part of RAW.

Actually, most people just tune in to the secound hour, to see the main eventers wrestle.
That is exactly what I'm saying. People want to see the wrestling and not the retarded skits. You have agreed and disagreed with me on the same subject.