PDA

View Full Version : do u hate me

wwe9112
04-01-2007, 03:05 PM
ok im going to try to improve my self here,

Tell me what you hate about me and i'll try to change it.

I know im a bad speller.

Sunshine Acid
04-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I dont really hate anyone.

Con
04-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't hate you, I like how you imput your views on many topics.

I just don't like the fact that you assume that you will become a moderator.

Flair Country
04-01-2007, 07:56 PM

Big talk from a man who assumes he is the Overlord of Penguins!

King Sir Greatness
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I don't hate you, persay, I just find you annoying at times. And I know I'm probably going to come off as a heel, but screw it. This is the rant board and this topic is really straightforward, so I'm going to give my opinion.

I'm glad when people post wrestling news, because it saves me from having to post it (because I'm just lazy like that). So that's a good thing. But dude, your spelling is atrocious. I know you know that, but how can you spell names wrong on a consistent basis? Such as spelling Goldberg as Goldburg. Have you not seen the name enough to know that it's Goldberg? I would give you some slack if you weren't American, but your native tongue (I would assume) is English, so why is it that more foreign people spell better than you?

*Shakes Head*

The spelling is bad, some of the things you say are so out of whack that it's offending, and you just scream n00b.

However, with that said, I don't hate you. I just find you annoying at times. My biggest gripe with you are the two things listed above. If the spelling and grammar wasn't so bad and what you write actually makes coherent sense and isn't, as Finlay would say (although we're technically not talking), "verbal diarrhea," you'd be golden in my book.

wwe9112
04-01-2007, 08:31 PM

Just a little fyi I'm here to enjoy my self im not assumeing anything just because it says FURTRE MOD dont mean im saying it will happen.

King sir Greatness, Sorry for the spelling i never really herd of Goldberg ive only herd of him in forums. I'm sorry for the spelling im a little behind on that part ill try my best to spell better.

Joe
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Lmao first of all who the Fuck are you? and second of all why do you give a fuck who likes you and who doesnt, dont change for anyone else, simply be yourself!!

wwe9112
04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
everuone knows me ive been here for 3 months

Joe
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
That really dont mean shit, i dont know you and hey i dont care that i dont know you, you should maybe concentrate on your ability to post a decent opinion instead of what others may or may not think of you.

Vance
04-01-2007, 10:16 PM
wwe i have no problems with you in my book,your funny lots of the time lol,your spelling is pretty bad,but oh well,as long as people can make it out..shouldn't really matter man.

Rated X
04-02-2007, 02:59 AM
I hate you now that you made this emo rant.

Supreme Allah
04-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Don't worry,i hate everybody equally.

Rated X
04-02-2007, 03:36 AM
I thought you loved me? Was that all a lie?

Supreme Allah
04-02-2007, 03:40 AM
I hate you more.
Happy?

Rated X
04-02-2007, 03:56 AM
That hurts Marco, that really hurts. </3

Supreme Allah
04-02-2007, 04:13 AM
Can i have my <3 back if i let you use one of your condom on me?

legolas4792
04-03-2007, 12:21 AM
people must like you cause ive been here longer and you have more rep than me lol

wwe9112
04-03-2007, 12:26 AM
^ lol you should do what i did where if someone reps u they go into ur sig

Joe
04-03-2007, 11:22 AM
^ lol

Ah now i can see why you have this insecurity on here, your a spammer, you feel your posts arent as good as others, you have been flamed for spamming and cant take being an outsider. Well you would be right with that, no need to spam because some other noob agrees with you, put some thought into a reply.

XXKSXX
04-03-2007, 03:51 PM
OMG wwe9112 is a spammer I knew it. lol

Joe kinda wondering June Wedding

DeadWolf
04-03-2007, 07:30 PM
ok im going to try to improve my self here,

Tell me what you hate about me and i'll try to change it.

I know im a bad speller.

Got nothin' to hate you for..

But I will thank you, for posting this thread, so i can laugh at a small number of people who posted moronic spam.

Mr Kennedy...Kennedy
04-04-2007, 12:47 AM
I hate you for starting this thread you fucking jackass..

Not really, I don't know you, and I don't hate anyone on the net...actually I don't hate anyone in real life either, noone has done anything to me to make me hate them.

Except that Shinoda guy, he gives me the creeps :shifty:

Just Kidding!

Vance
04-04-2007, 12:56 AM
you little hoe! JK! lol

:shifty:

-D-®
04-04-2007, 02:38 AM
nothin man, but i barely know you and i am not able to judge hell i dont judge anyway but so far you've been cool and been enjoying your fatasy threads but the only bad thing i do have to say is use spell checker once in a while :) other than that your pretty decent

wwe9112
04-04-2007, 03:11 AM
^ my spell checker sucks, it makes me pic from 100 different words so i just play eany meanie miney mo lol.

J-man
04-04-2007, 07:59 AM
you spelled eeny wrong lol jk

XXKSXX
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Got nothin' to hate you for..

But I will thank you, for posting this thread, so i can laugh at a small number of people who posted moronic spam.

So basically just like u right?

DeadWolf
04-04-2007, 05:49 PM
So basically just like u right?

No, just like you, kid.

LionDen
04-04-2007, 07:06 PM
I don't hate ya man, you seem fine :) We all have to learn sometime about these crazy forums.

XXKSXX
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
No, just like you, kid.

Your commit makes me laugh more then u do. How can u say other people are spamming when u are doing the same shit. Think before u reply younger person. Not that age matters or anything but I am old then u. lol :kellie:

DeadWolf
04-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Your commit makes me laugh more then u do. How can u say other people are spamming when u are doing the same shit. Think before u reply younger person. Not that age matters or anything but I am old then u. lol :kellie:

You might want to educate yourself, before replying to me with nonsense. I'm not spamming, if I'm sticking to his topic and replying strictly to him, unlike a few other posts in this thread, that have nothing to do with his first post. So I advise you take your own advice.

Sunshine Acid
04-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Gentle streets where people play, welcome to the soft parade
All our lives we sweat and save, building for a shallow grave
Must be something else we say, somehow to defend this place
Everything must be this way, everything must be this way, yeah
The soft parade has now begun, listen to the engines hum
People out to have some fun, a cobra on my left
Leopard on my right, yeah
The deer woman in a silk dress, girls with beads around their necks
Kiss the hunter of the green vest, who has wrestled before
With lions in the night
Out of sight!, the lights are getting brighter
The radio is moaning, calling to the dogs
There are still a few animals, left out in the yard
But its getting harder, to describe sailors, to the underfed
Tropic corridor, tropic treasure
What got us this far, to this mild equator?
We need someone or something new
Something else to get us through, yeah, cmon

When all else fails you can whip the horses eyes and make him sleep and cry.

holypuma
04-05-2007, 03:48 AM
i dont hate people, i read that comment earlier from aa1, i think its ok if u want to be a moderator

XXKSXX
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
You might want to educate yourself, before replying to me with nonsense. I'm not spamming, if I'm sticking to his topic and replying strictly to him, unlike a few other posts in this thread, that have nothing to do with his first post. So I advise you take your own advice.

I'm pretty sure I'm educated lol. If your not spamming that what was post number 28 in this thread dumb shit lol. If your sticking to the topic then what the hell was your last post it had nothing to do with wwe guy's post. This is a rant thread witch most rant threads go off track. Thats not advice thats just common sense.

Nice post Sunshine Acid :)

DeadWolf
04-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm educated lol. If your not spamming that what was post number 28 in this thread dumb shit lol. If your sticking to the topic then what the hell was your last post it had nothing to do with wwe guy's post. This is a rant thread witch most rant threads go off track. Thats not advice thats just common sense.

Nice post Sunshine Acid :)

Wow, you are really fuckin' dumb..http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7602/ermmty5.gif I am very aware of when i go off track from the main topic (such as right now), and do not to be reminded of it. It was obviously a spam reply, to your spam. You even get definitions of words mixed up with "common logic". I honestly wonder where you got your education from. Nice touch on kissing-up to Shannon though.

Jodes
04-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Brandon i dont hate you or even care that you spell bad:)

XXKSXX
04-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Not dumb enough to keep answering your dumb ass DeadWolf.

wwe guy I like ya.

Sunshine Acid
04-05-2007, 09:23 PM
I want to know what....

.....kellie thinks. Cause Kellie is my favorite stoner/mandolin player.

KPax
04-05-2007, 11:30 PM

Wow, you are really fuckin' dumb..http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7602/ermmty5.gif I am very aware of when i go off track from the main topic (such as right now), and do not to be reminded of it. It was obviously a spam reply, to your spam. You even get definitions of words mixed up with "common logic". I honestly wonder where you got your education from. Nice touch on kissing-up to Shannon though.

Obvious, eh? As you can easily see, you contradicted yourself and then declared that he does not know definitions, even though you obviously don't practice what you preach. If it was obvious, that means that even you would have realized it. Seeing how you did not realize it the first time and realized it the second time, one can only assume that either it was not obvious and/or you are the one that is "fuckin' dumb."

And as for wwe9112, I don't really know you and I haven't really seen any of your posts. So I do not hate you.

DeadWolf
04-06-2007, 03:46 AM
Not dumb enough to keep answering your dumb ass DeadWolf.

Yet you still reply back to me, with an answer in general...

Obvious, eh? As you can easily see, you contradicted yourself and then declared that he does not know definitions, even though you obviously don't practice what you preach. If it was obvious, that means that even you would have realized it. Seeing how you did not realize it the first time and realized it the second time, one can only assume that either it was not obvious and/or you are the one that is "fuckin' dumb."

Clearly you missed the entire part in that quote where I specifically said "I'm not spamming, if I'm sticking to his topic and replying strictly to him", which would exploit a fact, and not completely ignore the fact that i did spam. That's all that needs to be said, the rest of your jabbering is followed-up ignorance. Try and take a minute to understand the ignorance of your post, and i assure you..There will be no need to reply back to me with anything for this post (But I would advise you/anyone not to do so, it's honestly not worth it.)

Sunshine Acid
04-06-2007, 12:27 PM
*yawns* I'm sleeepy, so early to be awake, so cold out, so cloudy, want to go back to bed!! I feel like such a slave to society, fucking work.

JayCee93
05-31-2007, 04:03 AM
hey hey, now dont worry, i hate you, yet i dont know you :P j/p man, dont change for ppl.