PDA

View Full Version : Several Post WrestleMania Notes; Vince/Donald, Media, More

AFC1986
04-02-2007, 08:47 PM
--Media outlets all over the United States have picked up on last night’s WrestleMania 23. Clips have been shown on ESPN, ESPN2, CNN, etc. showing Vince McMahon getting his head shaved by Bobby Lashley and Donald Trump. The Associated Press has also wrote a story on last night’s pay-per-view.

--Speaking of media attention, you can check out Vince and Donald’s appearance on NBC’s “Today” show at this link.

--Last night after Undertaker won the World Title he told the referee to “get him out of here”, referring to Batista.

--When Donald Trump came out last night, money was once again dropped from the ceiling. Fans reported collecting several $20 bills.

source: PWInsider.com

i wonder why taker telling the ref to get batista away from him was scripted or if he didn't actually want batista near him

Butoden
04-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Batista really acted like an animal when he send taker into those chairs and then hit him with right hands, I believe taker was saying something to him like control yourself LOL... he slammed the top of the announcer's table against the camera man and threw another part against a photograph person I thought he was going off-script!!! XD

legolas4792
04-02-2007, 10:19 PM
i wouldnt want batista to be in my ring either

XXKSXX
04-02-2007, 10:32 PM
I wouldn't have wanted anybody in the ring after winning a title at wrestlmania.

King Sir Greatness
04-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Maybe he didn't want him near him, so he could celebrate and do his pose thing?

Butoden
04-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Not sure, looked like Batista was out of control the minute before he running powerslammed taker trough the Tazz' ECW Announcer's table