PDA

View Full Version : TNA Contacts Mexican Stars, Hemme/VKM Storyline, More

Butoden
04-03-2007, 04:45 PM
TNA was trying to get a team from Mexico for Christy Hemme at Lockdown to put over VKM, but those plans have been nixed.

The Missouri State Athletic Commission requires blood tests before getting licensed (all TNA wrestlers had blood drawn at TV for the tests) and the AAA wrestlers weren't going to be able to be found and tested in time for being licensed.

The storyline is still scheduled for Christy to wind up with The Basham Brothers feuding with VKM. Although, B.G. James suggested using Serotonin for the spot because they're already on the roster and it saves the company from hiring two wrestlers.

I think would be funny if Serotonin really showed up to fued with VKM as I have no idea how Hemme and Serotonin would be related? Maybe Christy Hemme could get involved with Raven! :lmao:

DEMON
04-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Maybe Christy Hemme could get involved with Raven! :lmao:

Thats actually not a bad idea,since they keep having Raven pushing the pain without pleasure thing to Serotonin.Christy could be the "reward" behind the "loss" so to speak,as well as being the missing link to Serotonins' success.
Plus she'd look hot being dressed up in a little "dominatrix" outfit,with whip and all.

legolas4792
04-06-2007, 12:02 AM
i agree i would rather see serotonin with hemme

skywarp
04-09-2007, 04:50 PM
yup.. when they win they could spank hemme:)