PDA

View Full Version : Future For The WWE

Abhishek_Divekar
04-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I was thinking about what the WWE might do in the future and what talent they have that may be fun to watch and I realized that the future in my opinion looks pretty good.

Obviously you have guys who are established already for example Cena, Batista, Kennedy, Lashley, and Orton. I think those five are going to be carrying the WWE for awhile and it doesn't sound so bad once Cena loses the Superman character.

Then you have guys that have not yet been established as main eventers but hopefully one day will like Masters, Benjamin if he ever gets a push, Carlito, MVP, and Nitro. I think these guys have a real bright future because their all talented and young. Seeing MVP at Wrestlemania the other night made me really think he could one day be a main eventer because before that I had never really seen him. The last person I also think will one day get a title reign is Umaga. Personally I love his character and I think he should get a strong push one day.

Let me know what you guys think and if I missed anyone.:no:

XXKSXX
04-04-2007, 01:43 PM
I think next year at this time MVP will be one of the top super stars in the WWE. He also had a great performance at WM23 for being his first time I thought he did pretty damn good. The guy impresses me every week he wrestles. I think the WWE's future is very bright and will only get better.

ClayMation
04-05-2007, 04:31 AM
The WWE has a pretty solid future, at least potentially.

I agree with most of what you said: Kennedy, Cena, Lashley, Orton. All those guys are gonna be the HHH's and HBK's of tommorow.

Batista on the other hand doesn't need to be on that list. He is right now 40 years old...he won't be around much longer.

Edge will be around for quite some time too...I know he has been there a long time, but he is still in his prime. I see another reign or two for the Rated R superstar.

As far as the up and comers go...the future looks the brightest for Carlito and Nitro IMO

legolas4792
04-05-2007, 04:54 AM
edge is one of the main guys in wwe hes gonna be around for awhile hhh still has some years in him mysterio is there too so wwe has enough to carry them until the new stars climb the laddar to the top

tommy
04-05-2007, 07:16 AM
I don't agree with Carlito being in that group. The only time I've ever seen him actually care during a fight was at the very begining of the Ric Flair fued. Now that he is mad about being in it, however, he's lost his motivation again. He doesn't put anything into his fights.

I think three more people that no one has mentioned that are definaltley part of the future are CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, and Matt Hardy. CM Punk has so much potential, as he has already sucessfully been a main eventer in several promotions. I've seen him in a match against Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerroro and the cheers for CM Punk drowned out the other two. The Hardy's have main event potential in their future. Matt maybe more so than Jeff, although Jeff is my favorite of the two.

heartbreakkid
04-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I agree with CM Punk, Hardys and Kennedey. But for some1 like Carlito I just feel that he needs to chenge his gimmick or just "Tone it down". No champ has gone over with the crowd when they have an over inflated gimmick.

abyss1
04-09-2007, 02:25 AM
In my opinion if three men are the future of the company, it is these guys:

CM Punk - an amzing wrestler, and incredibly over. Very charismatic and should be on RAW or Smackdown and not the minor league that is ECW. Definately a star of the business if the WWE actually want him to be

Ken Kennedy - What a great heel this guy is. He is so charismatic, and a great in ring performer. Amazing mic skills and a good gimmick, this guy has it all. I was very pleased to see him win the MITB Ladder match and hopefully become a champion. I just hope they don't push him to the title too soon like Randy Orton.

Johnny Nitro - When I have told people about the future stars as far as I see it, this is the one that people disagree with. However I stick by my opinion that this guy is the next HBK or Edge staring us in the face. He is a great wrestler and a great heel, just like Edge he could make the step up to main event seamlessly. He has Melina too who can help his character. If this guy is not WWE champion in the next few years then WWE have dropped the ball.

Then of course there are guys like MVP, Shelton Benjamin, and guys like Orton and Edge who will be around quite a while longer. Hey the future aint so bad after all.

Platinum_Lies
04-09-2007, 03:21 AM
In my opinion if three men are the future of the company, it is these guys:

CM Punk - an amzing wrestler, and incredibly over. Very charismatic and should be on RAW or Smackdown and not the minor league that is ECW. Definately a star of the business if the WWE actually want him to be

Ken Kennedy - What a great heel this guy is. He is so charismatic, and a great in ring performer. Amazing mic skills and a good gimmick, this guy has it all. I was very pleased to see him win the MITB Ladder match and hopefully become a champion. I just hope they don't push him to the title too soon like Randy Orton.

Johnny Nitro - When I have told people about the future stars as far as I see it, this is the one that people disagree with. However I stick by my opinion that this guy is the next HBK or Edge staring us in the face. He is a great wrestler and a great heel, just like Edge he could make the step up to main event seamlessly. He has Melina too who can help his character. If this guy is not WWE champion in the next few years then WWE have dropped the ball.

Then of course there are guys like MVP, Shelton Benjamin, and guys like Orton and Edge who will be around quite a while longer. Hey the future aint so bad after all.

Don't feel bad about the Nitro pick, I get slammed every time I mention him as the future as well. He reminds me so much of Bret Hart, HHH, and Michaels before they really hit it big. And if I remember, a lot of people did not think that those three would ever win the belt. And look, they are all legends now.