PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold Invades Chicago, Elijah Burke Update, 4 Horsemen DVD, Chyna

Flair Country
04-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Steve Austin threw out the first pitch at today's Chicago White Sox game. "I was a little disappointed with my pitch," Austin told MLB.com "But you got to cut me some slack. It's 30 degrees out here and I didn't get one single warmup. To bring a cat like me, who has a lot of miles on him, with no warmups in 30 degrees, come on." Austin met with White Sox's strength and conditioning coach, Dale Torborg, who wrestled as the Kiss Demon in WCW and has made appearances for TNA in recent months. Austin is in town to promote the release of the Condemned.

For those who have asked, Elijah Burke wasn't injured during last night's excellent ECW main event during the finish. He was simply doing an awesome job of selling his knee after the Elijah Experience through the table on Sabu and is working tonight's Ohio Valley Wrestling TV taping in Louisville, Kentucky.

Victor Sosa sent the following....There's another of WWE's "Superstar to Superstar" interviews up on the WWE site. This time, it's Ric Flair and Timbaland. Mike Johnson mentioned the other day on his Elite Hotline that he dug that Timbaland referred to WWE as wrestling as opposed to "sports entertainment". He'll like this piece because he once again comes off as someone who's been a fan for a considerable length of time.

The Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen DVD is slated to be released this coming Tuesday. I haven't heard if any retailers are selling versions with an exclusive extra DVD, so if anyone has heard of one, please let me know.

As you can see above, our friends at www.highspots.com are now selling officially licensed replicas of the "Rated R" WWE championship title created and held by Edge during his feud with John Cena last year.

On 4/20, former WWE star Joanie Laurer will be participating in the 2007 CIFF Celebrity Poker Tournament at the California Independent Film Festival located at the Lucky Buck Card Club on 1620 Railroad Ave Livermore, CA. Celebrity Poker Players include: Mickey Jones (Hey, it's Chris Faber from "V"!), C. Thomas Howell, Joshua Leonard, Art LaFleur, Bob Clark, Kaki Hunter, Wyatt Knight, Kevin Kilner, Richard Van Vleet, Cameron Bancroft, Edie McClurg, Farah White, and Debi Derryberry. For details/ticket info call: (925) 455-6144.

PWInsider

legolas4792
04-05-2007, 10:31 PM
yeah burke sold the extreme rules match pretty well