PDA

View Full Version : Major News On TNA Going To Two Hours

Butoden
04-05-2007, 10:36 PM
TNA and SpikeTV continue to negotiate with each other about expanding TNA on the network, reports Mike Johnson. Such talks include expanding Impact and adding additional TNA programming on the network. Spike is interested in building its relationship with TNA, since its been the only show that has delivered consistency as far as ratings goes, to the network, since UFC made its debut.

Also coming from Mike Johnson, is that possibly two other broadcast carriers are interested in TNA as well. One of them is the syndicated, MyNetwork TV (which is what many of the former UPN stations now are). The other possible carrier is a major cable network, that has never aired pro wrestling.

We hope to provide you with further information as it becomes available.
Two other networks? :o I dont know MyNetwork TV, but the major cable network could actually get TNA lots of money and advertising although you can't blame Spike TV i guess?

legolas4792
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
go for the big money tna

Deadman151
04-06-2007, 04:43 PM
It would be cool to see TNA go two hours and compete with Raw and Smackdown.

Platinum_Lies
04-06-2007, 06:11 PM
They really don't need to move networks though. Spike TV and USA/SciFi are the only cable networks that have an association with wrestling anymore. Both TBS and TNT lost it with WCW and I don't know many other big cable networks other than Spike, USA, and SciFi.

Silik
04-09-2007, 05:58 AM
TNA definitely needs to be at 2 hours, everything seems to be rushed right now.

Kyal_Cena
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
The two will aslo gives us better matches