PDA

View Full Version : Why didnt anyone tell me

LG
04-20-2006, 02:26 AM
I found this out last night so please dont laugh at me

Why is it that guys shouldn't be too friendly to girls? I learned last night that if you get too friendly with girls they wont like you like a boyfriend. I hate that so much b/c every girl I am nice too and too friendly and now I find this out makes me mad as hell. This is why I can't find any girl who likes me like they wanna go out with me

Jodes
04-20-2006, 02:46 AM
:eek: well IMO that's not true:dunno: most of my friends are male. i even married my best friend. i think you have it wrong. but that's just me:redfaced:

LG
04-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Right now I hate girls b/c they are so complex they never tell me how they feel....its so wrong to me (and no i am not turning gay yuck!)

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Just need to find the right one for you.

LG
04-20-2006, 02:52 AM
But why can't I be like every other guy....they always have girlfriends they always have someone to hug but no not me...girls think im too nice and all the BS

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Well you are in highschool....right? Life changes after highschool.

LG
04-20-2006, 02:56 AM
I have been in High School for 4 years .... every frickin girl never liked me for a boyfriend, only as a friend...gosh it makes my blood boil so much I can scream. So many times I have been rejected by the phrase "I dont like you like that" Bull crap.

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Well I don't know what to tell ya...

LG
04-20-2006, 02:59 AM
Exactly..b/c most of the girls and guys on here get laid or have oral sex and do stuff that makes them like each other more. Its all about sex of what I see. But I dont want sex..I want love true love and there is not a single girl that I have met who wants that with me.

Jodes
04-20-2006, 03:10 AM
Exactly..b/c most of the girls and guys on here get laid or have oral sex and do stuff that makes them like each other more. Its all about sex of what I see. But I dont want sex..I want love true love and there is not a single girl that I have met who wants that with me.

you're only 17. you have plenty of time to find true love. your soul mate is out there. for now why not just have fun? love can come later.

LG
04-20-2006, 03:14 AM
Why dont you check around the world why dont ya? Look at guys YOUNGER than I am having a good girlfriend relationship.....you know what forget it none of you can do anything for me its like everyone tells me "you gotta learn that on your own" or" they dont like you like that"

i quit

Rob
04-20-2006, 04:37 AM
i know the feeling, my friends are like 16 and theyve had the same gf for 2 or 3 years... it depends who you are. you can be a pretty boy who looks gay, and theyll fall in love with you... those are the guys that turn out to be assholes and talk shit and cheat... on the other hand, you have the big, teddy-bearish guys and thugs who keep getting screwed out of mrs. right by those gay faggots. it makes me sick. i'm only 15, and i swear that i am already going through a fucking mid-life crisis. Damn.

Sunshine Acid
04-20-2006, 05:14 AM
You guys just got to wait until you aren't teenagers anymore, you know how many people have these feelings or thoughts in high school? Loads. Maybe you haven't approached the right girl yet?