PDA

View Full Version : More info on Randy Ortons suspension

bad_meetz_evil
04-20-2006, 09:14 AM
An excellent news article was written about the New Jack: Hardcore DVD at http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2006/04/06/1523286.html and the DVD is available for purchase at HollymoodEntertainment.com for only $19.99

- It’s been nearly two weeks since the news broke out as to Randy Orton being issued an 60 day suspension with WWE, which would officially begin on April 12, 2006.

Earlier reports indicated that the "last straw" so to speak took place during WrestleMania weekend, it is now believed it took place at least a week before and that the final decision to suspend Orton was made the weekend of WrestleMania 22.

As of right now, specifics of the situation remain unknown. However, it is being said backstage that many veterans wanted to see this happen and were very pleased when hearing about it. Wrestlers such as the likes of even Triple H was one of the people that wanted to see something done right away after he heard Orton’s disrespectful actions were still continuing on a weekly basis with little to no remorse from Orton when confronted about them.

The general feeling among many within WWE is that the company will be taking the famous "wait and see approach" when Orton's 60 days run up later this summer. At that point, some feel WWE could reevaluate their position on him and decide whether or not they want him back on the roster full-time again. To make matters worse for Orton, there was even speculation among some in WWE that his suspension could be indefinite and that the "60 day" label could be extended even more. We will continue to cover this situation as it develops.

King Venomation - X
04-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Well I for one will be extremely pissed off if Orton doesn't come back full time. He was a great wrestler and entertainer, so if this is going to happen I hope he quits and goes to TNA, at least I will be able to watch him on that.