PDA

View Full Version : Two Wrestlers Released, SmackDown! Matches Next Week

AFC1986
04-07-2007, 06:11 PM
WWE posted the following on their website yesterday:

WWE has come to terms on the release of DSW talents Jon Bolen and James Rogers. We wish them the best in all their future endeavors.

The following matches are confirmed for SmackDown! Next week:

Handicap Match
Kennedy vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle

Tag Team Championship
Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Deuce & Domino

source: wrestlenews.com

i can see duece and domino winning the tag-team titles and the handicap match will be interesting seeing as kennedy and finlay are both heels

tommy
04-07-2007, 07:49 PM
WWE would be idiots to have Brian and Paul lose their almost year long title reign on a normal smackdown to such a lame team as the Greasers...

Vinnyspapa
04-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Duece & Domino as new tag champs would be good. I like the gimmick and am glad theyre back on tv.

legolas4792
04-08-2007, 12:28 AM
well everybody loves hornswoggle so it works i guess

Platinum_Lies
04-08-2007, 05:52 AM
WWE would be idiots to have Brian and Paul lose their almost year long title reign on a normal smackdown to such a lame team as the Greasers...

Title changes of any nature need to occur more often on RAW's and Smackdown's. Ten years ago every time a title was up for grabs on the normal shows, there was a heavy chance of a new champion. Now, you can pretty much bank on the title only leaving a wrestler on a PPV. It is boring and predictable. What happened to title runs starting on a RAW (HHH's first victory, Mankind's first title) and the two week reigns. It was wonderful not knowing if the title would stay with the champ. But then that is why today the business isn't as good.

XXKSXX
04-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Alright Deuce & Domino are back in the picture thats pretty cool. Glad they decided to put them back on.