PDA

View Full Version : Lock down winners(your choices)

legolas4792
04-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Who do u think will win their matches at lockdown ?

the matches are:(somewhat spoiler for team angle vs team cage match and hemmes team sry)

Christian cage, Tomko, Steiner, AJ Styles and Abyss vs Kurt angle, samoa joe,
rhino, sting, and jeff jarett

austin star vs senshi w/ special referee bob backlund

LAX vs Team 3d in an electrified cage match

chris sabin vs sharkboy vs sonjay dutt vs jay lethal vs alex shelley in an Xscape
match for the X division title

jerry lynn vs christopher daniels

gail kim vs jackie moore

Chris harris vs James storm in a blindfold match

Petey Williams vs Robert Roode

Christy Hemmes team (most likely basham brothers) vs VKM

Butoden
04-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Christian cage, Tomko, Steiner, AJ Styles and Abyss vs Kurt angle, samoa joe,
rhino, sting, and jeff jarett

austin star vs senshi w/ special referee bob backlund

LAX vs Team 3d in an electrified cage match

chris sabin vs sharkboy vs sonjay dutt vs jay lethal vs alex shelley in an Xscape
match for the X division title

jerry lynn vs christopher daniels

gail kim vs jackie moore

Chris harris vs James storm in a blindfold match

Christy Hemmes team (most likely basham brothers) vs VKM

There ya go, I bolded the winners for you. Altho I'm pretty sure Chris Sabin will retain, I think Jay Lethal has a decent shot with his new gimmick! Chris Harris will find James Storm cheating by looking and then he'll remove his blindfold too and it will turn out he can see just fine and he'll OWN James Storm. I hope Robert Roode will win cuz he needs some wrestling time. I don't see him flipping, so you can forget about the Canadian Destroyer!!!
Also I think 3D will win because I don't see how they can not win with their legacy at stake blabla. Or they will go as far as to run a rematch and say.

'Now we don't have anything to lose' altho that's VERY CORNY imo. then again wrestling is corny...

Oh yeah I think AJ Styles will pin Rhino for the win, just so that Christian Cage vs AJ Styles for Sacrifice, another opponent Christian Cage can defeat, plus it adds a little something for the storyline. Then at Slammiversery he can lose the title without losing the match, thus keeping his undefeated status in TNA. Also I bet that will be the introduction of the TNA Heavyweight Title, and I bet JEFF JARRET wants to win it and keep it long long time.

And I'd say Daniels wins to ignite his fued with Sting. I don't see how Daniels losing to Jerry Lynn could make Daniels seem like a worthy opponent for Sting, unless it's a quick roll up and Daniels assaulting Lynn afterwards with Sting's baseball bat! XD :kellie: And the crowd will go 'Fallen Angel' while he's actually the bad guy now. Pretty cool. :kellie:

RKONevermore
04-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Lethal Lockdown:
Team Cage (Christian Cage, Tomko, Scott Steiner, AJ Styles & Abyss) vs Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Sting, Rhino & Jeff Jarrett)

Winner: Team Angle

Electrified Cage Match for the NWA World Tag Team Titles:
LAX (c) (Homicide & Hernandez) w/Konnan vs Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)

Winner: Team 3D

Xscape Match for the X-Division Championship:
Chris Sabin (c) vs Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt vs Alex Shelley vs Shark Boy

Winner: Chris Sabin

Jerry Lynn vs 'Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels

Winner: Christopher Daniels

Blindfold Match:
Chris Harris vs James Storm

Winner: James Storm

Special Referee: Bob Backlund
Austin Starr vs Senshi

Winner: Senshi

Winner: Robert Roode

Christy Hemme's Team vs Voodoo Kin Mafia (BG James & Kip James)

Winner: Voodoo Kin Mafia

ANONYMOUS
04-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I think Cage will get the pin, then he will be without a opponent, so they will set up a fatal 4 way for the NWA title at Sacrifice

Christian Cage vs winner(Joe vs AJ vs Rhino) vs winner(Sting vs Abyss vs Steiner) vs winner(Angle vs Tomko vs Jarrett)

3 triple threat no.1 contender matches to be the main event of 3 consecutive iMPACT!s after LockDown

legolas4792
04-10-2007, 01:58 AM
i like the idea anonymous i was wondering what would happen if cage got the pin