PDA

View Full Version : Returning superstars

legolas4792
04-09-2007, 02:47 AM
There are quite a few superstars who are out on injury at the moment like Triple H, Rey Mysterio, and Mark Henry. How do you guys think the returns for these guys will be? Do you think any titles will be coming there way soon after there return?

I think Triple Hs return could be big but also could be ruined by WWE, same with Reys, as for Mark Henry i think he will just go back to beating people up.

What are your thoughts on these returning superstars?

Phenomenal One
04-09-2007, 03:07 AM
i think with HHH, he will come back and reunite with michaels for a little bit and then end up feuding with him at some point, thus ending DX probably forever after that, then they will end up feuding to the point to where they have a match to decide the number one contenders spot for the championship

as for Rey, im not sure how he will come back, im not sure, if by chance taker has the title when rey gets back, how good a taker/ rey feud would be, but i could see it happening or maybe rey will go after the cruiserweight title again.

as for henry, i dont really care much for him so i dont really care what wwe does with him, i just hate him so i dont care

legolas4792
04-09-2007, 04:28 AM
i heard that rey might fued with mcmahon leading to a match at summerslam but i hope thats not true because there are much better things they can do with him

Vance
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
I think rey will fight chavo for the cruiserweight or fight mcmahon the only 2 matches that would make sense imo,i think HHH will go for HBK or like someone said DX will be around for a bit (thats why HBK is still using the DX music) then i don't know which one of them is gonna turn heel cause i heard neither want to be a heel again for awhile. HHH wanted to be a face cause he is sick of being the bad guy apparently and HBK won't go heel cause of his religion, and Mark Henry vs Batista (the fight we've been waiting for).

Platinum_Lies
04-09-2007, 09:04 PM
I think rey will fight chavo for the cruiserweight or fight mcmahon the only 2 that matches that would make sense imo,i think HHH will go for HBK or like someone said DX will be around for a bit (thats why HBK is still using the DX music) then i don't know which one of them is gonna turn heel cause i heard neither want to be a heel again for awhile. HHH wanted to be a face cause he is sick of being the bad guy apparently and HBK won't go heel cause of his religion, and Mark Henry vs Batista (the fight we've been waiting for).

It seems as if they are trying to turn HBK heel now. The only problem is that the hardcore wrestling fan will not turn on him and continue to hate Cena. Actually, it seems most of the hardcore fans seem to love a lot of the heels (Edge, Orton, Kennedy, etc). But then they are also the most talented wrestlers on the roster normally. Talent should always trump everything else.

Flash3005
04-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Rey I thought was going to ECW and he'll probably challenge for the ECW title.

Triple H, obviously will be right in the hunt for the title.

Im not sure about Mark Henry, hes old, if hes not going to just retire, I could see him holding the US Championship.

tommy
04-10-2007, 12:02 AM
It seems as if they are trying to turn HBK heel now. The only problem is that the hardcore wrestling fan will not turn on him and continue to hate Cena. Actually, it seems most of the hardcore fans seem to love a lot of the heels (Edge, Orton, Kennedy, etc). But then they are also the most talented wrestlers on the roster normally. Talent should always trump everything else.

So...your defintion of hardcore wrestling fan is anyone who goes online and researches things? I really should stop doing all this, cause it's really pathetic how people like you think you're better than the average fan.

Platinum_Lies
04-10-2007, 02:27 AM
So...your defintion of hardcore wrestling fan is anyone who goes online and researches things? I really should stop doing all this, cause it's really pathetic how people like you think you're better than the average fan.

No. Hardcore fan as in one that is obsessed with the business, makes an attempt to watch matches from past era's, and has watched many companies (ROH, IWA, CWF, other minor independents, Japanese wrestling, and of course TNA, WWE, NWA, and WCW) and been with the business even through the lean years like 93-95.

Obsession is the difference between the casual fan and the hardcore committed fan. I have no problem with some of a wrestling show appealing to a mainstream casual audience, but almost completely ingoring the fans that have supported companies at thier worst is what pisses me off.

And quite frankly, I don't give a damn about the fan that watchs wrestling for a couple of years then goes someplace else. It is the equivalent of bandwagon hoppers for championship teams (ie the surge in the White Sox popularity in their championship run a couple years ago, then it faded back to normal). I have spent nearly 20 years with the business, even now when I am dissapointed with product (worst era ever)... so yeah, casual fans tend to piss me off.

abyss1
04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Triple H will return and become involved in a title feud, probably becoming the 11 time World Champion (WWE +World Heavyweight)

Rey Mysterio I also heard will be having a match with Vince at Summerslam, seems a bit dull, not much history there.

Mark Henry I don't care for at all. Keep him away from main events. I hear he will be feuding with Kane which is a shame cos I thought Kane was finally going to get a good feud

Booyaka138
04-14-2007, 07:22 AM
mayb they mite turn Cena heel so it would finally make sense y ppl boo him,
but since hes vinces bitch i dont think that would happn

HHH- def. goin for da title

rey- he could go for the hevyweight title but that kinda gay. cuz nobody liked him as champ as much so mayb he could go 4 chavo or the U.S. title

mark- i can c him facing khali at 1 point.....

i jus hope da dont come bak like batista....