PDA

View Full Version : WWE The Music Volume 7...

Black Widow
04-09-2007, 01:09 PM
1. Ashley - "Light a Fire"
2. Cryme Tyme - "Bringin' Da Hood T U" (seriously. that's how they spelled it)
3. Elijah Burke - "Don't Waste My Time"
4. Snitsky - "Unglued"
5. Finlay - "Lambeg"
6. The Miz - "Reality"
7. Matt Striker - "Teacher"
8. Super Crazy - "Muy Loco"
9. The Highlanders - "Gorse"
10. Michelle McCool - "Not Enough For Me"
11. Rob Conway - "Just Look at Me"
12. Khali - "da. ngar"
13. Jimmy Wang Yang - "Gonna Punch Someone Tonight"
14. Vladimir Kozlov (who?) - "All For the Motherland"
15. Armageddon - "The End" (which was on "Anthology")
16. Deuce & Domino - "I'm All About Cool"
17. Gregory Helms - "It's Time"
18. Bobby Lashley - "Unstoppable"
19. Mickie James - "Obsession"
20. Marcus Cor Von - "Smooth"
21. Ron Simmons - "Damn" (obviously)

is it just me or does cd look to be shit

AFC1986
04-09-2007, 06:36 PM
no it's not just you. that cd is shit. where are orton, edge, kennedy and dx's themes

Platinum_Lies
04-09-2007, 09:08 PM
no it's not just you. that cd is shit. where are orton, edge, kennedy and dx's themes

Some are already released on other albums. But still, this CD sucks because the entrance themes seem to suck. There really hasn't been a new WWE theme that has erupted since the end of the Attitude Era. The new HHH theme "King of Kings" is done by the metal legends Motorhead and not the WWE itself and Edge's is done by Alter Bridge.

The music in the old days helped to make a superstar. What would Hogan have been without "Real American" or the Ultimate Warrior without that frenetic metal chaos, or HBK without "Sexy Boy". Maybe that is why a lot of younger talent like Nitro and Benjamin haven't completely caught on with the fans, their entrances are "meh" or irritating (as much I love Nitro, his music is some of the worst and most annoying I have ever heard).

Flash3005
04-09-2007, 11:12 PM
DAMN!

That CD looks absolutly horrible. They are forgetting some of the great theme songs, looks like they went with the newer ones. That really sucks.

XXKSXX
04-10-2007, 01:06 AM
I want Rob Conways song lol.

legolas4792
04-10-2007, 01:09 AM
vladimir koslov doesnt even work for wwe he was sent back to ovw before he could even have a tv match