PDA

View Full Version : Is Lashley the champion of RAW now?

Platinum_Lies
04-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Two weeks running now, Lashley has been in the main event of RAW and both times "defending" his belt. Why? The fans don't seem to care, the belt is becoming meaningless, and RAW is being diluted even further.

CM Punk needs to challenge now and give the ECW belt some legitimacy.

And do we need more Umage/McMahon v Lashley? It's stale and boring (was their a small boring chant at the end of RAW? Hard to tell, they started the music as if to quelch the chant).

d-generate420
04-10-2007, 04:22 AM
I agree ... the hell with the Vince vs Lashley feud ... the Fatal-4-Way at Backlash is useless ... and by the looks of thing, it will be the second Fatal-4-Way at the p-p-v ... Lashley must feud with CM Punk, RVD, Marcus Cor Von, and Elijah Burke ... please!

legolas4792
04-10-2007, 04:23 AM
wwe is becoming more interpromotional why they choose to have lashley main event every time is beyond me though

Platinum_Lies
04-10-2007, 06:44 AM
I don't mind going interpromotional, but I would prefer to see the tag teams or talent that actually gets some good reaction from the fans. I am getting tired of over drawn Lashely matches that are not only too long, but not very good anyway.

tommy
04-10-2007, 06:53 AM
I agree with you, but, to be fair, the live crowds seem to be cheering Lashley on pretty well. I like Lashley, but he shouldn't be main eventing RAW.

XXKSXX
04-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't really care to much about the feud that they are in but I did enjoy Lashley get beat down. I also believe that one of the other ECW stars should be holding that title and Lashley should be put back on SD and left there.

abyss1
04-10-2007, 04:55 PM
wwe is becoming more interpromotional why they choose to have lashley main event every time is beyond me though

I know, they're just trying to ram him down our throats by pushing him too soon and building him as a Cena style ''fighting against the odds'' champion. Noone cares about the ECW Title, but hopefully we are seeing the end of the brand extension.