PDA

View Full Version : Newfie

Angelique
04-21-2006, 11:17 PM
There's this Newfie and it's his birthday. He gets a package in the mail.

"Oh me god!" he says when he opens it. "I gots a new pair of rubber boots from me mom for me birthday, I'm going out to the bar dancing!"

So the Newfie puts on his best suit and he shines those rubber boots till he can see his reflection in them, then off to the bar he goes.

The Newfie's standing at the bar, he looks over in the corner and sees a pretty girl, so he asks her to dance. They're dancing and dancing. Then the Newfie looks down at his rubber boots, looks up at the girl and says, "You have pink panties on". Well the girl gets all offended and she walks off.

The Newfie spots another girl and asks her to dance. They're dancing and dancing. The Newfie looks down at his rubber boots, then says to the girl, "You have blue panties on". She also gets offended and walks off.

Now the Newfie does this to a few more girls and they each get pissed off at him. Word travels around the bar about this Newfie and soon none of the girls will dance with him.

The Newfie is kind of dejected and about to leave when he notices a sleazy looking blonde sitting by herself in the corner.

The Newfie strolls over and asks the blonde to dance. She knocks back her whiskey and says, "Sure"

They're dancing and dancing and the Newfie looks down at his rubber boots.

"Oh me god!!, Oh me god no!!", sobs the Newfie.

The blonde looks at him and says, "What's the matter? "

"I've got a crack in me new rubber boots!"