PDA

View Full Version : anyone like NASCAR?

Rob
04-21-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm a nascar fan and wanted to find fellow nascar fans. Are you a nascar fan?

Appels
04-21-2006, 11:39 PM
hmmmm... ok... Ill let this slide.

and yes. I am a NASCAR fan, and have been for a long time.

Favorite Driver(s): Kevin Harvick , Kasey Kahne
Favorite Track: Bristol

digitalv
04-22-2006, 12:45 AM
hmmmm... ok... Ill let this slide.

and yes. I am a NASCAR fan, and have been for a long time.

Favorite Driver(s): Kevin Harvick , Kasey Kahne
Favorite Track: Bristol

Let it slide? Its a sport in my mind so it better be allowed. :D

And yes, I'm a NASCAR fan as well. In fact, everyone in my family have raced some form of cars in our lives. Mom and Dad-Pro Stocks, Brother-Go Karts and currently in a Asphalt Late Model, and me-Go Karts and now R/C trucks.

Favorite Driver(s): Reed Sorenson, Dale Jr, Tony Stewart
Favorite Track: Martinsville and Michigan (hey, gotta say the track that is like 15 minutes away from my house :D )

Appels
04-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Let it slide? Its a sport in my mind so it better be allowed. :D

And yes, I'm a NASCAR fan as well. In fact, everyone in my family have raced some form of cars in our lives. Mom and Dad-Pro Stocks, Brother-Go Karts and currently in a Asphalt Late Model, and me-Go Karts and now R/C trucks.

Favorite Driver(s): Reed Sorenson, Dale Jr, Tony Stewart
Favorite Track: Martinsville and Michigan (hey, gotta say the track that is like 15 minutes away from my house :D )

Dale Jr.

Pfft. Bandwagon Jumper...

digitalv
04-22-2006, 06:41 PM
ain't a bandwagon jumper. Been a fan ever since he started in the Busch series. My dad was a huge Dale Earnhardt Sr. fan so we always kept tabs on Dale Jr. Plus the crap he has to go through all the time just blows me away that he can put up with it all.

Flair Country
04-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I love me some NASCAR. I like Jeff Burton, Harvick, and anyone from VA really. So if we had a NASCAR discussion thread it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

If It Takes Forever
04-22-2006, 07:57 PM
I only watch one race a year and that's Daytona.