PDA

View Full Version : The best tag team ever

Abhishek_Divekar
04-13-2007, 04:01 PM
who you think is the most exciting tag team combination on raw and smackdown, i think kurt n benoit were the best...

legolas4792
04-14-2007, 12:18 AM
why arent edge and christian there? id rather vote them but i guess i choose dx

Platinum_Lies
04-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Obviously not a long-time wrestling fan, eh?

How about the British Bulldogs, LOD, Rockers, Hart Foundation, Demolition, E&C, the NA Outlaws, and the APA... just to name a few. Most of the tag teams since the split of E&C have been nothing. The only two that have really been memorable have been MNM and TWGTT. But they began as a team instead of singles wrestlers forced together.

Granted some of these were around just before or at the beginning of the RAW era, but any discussion of greatt tag teams must have the legendary teams. Period.

Butoden
04-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Doesnt matter if list is incomplete or no: Dudleys are the best.

tommy
04-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Why is Team Extreme and The Hardy's up there? Does Lita make that much of a difference that they need to be listed twice?

Abhishek_Divekar
04-14-2007, 06:54 PM
sorry only ten can be added in the list....

yukmouth
04-14-2007, 11:29 PM
You forgot a lot of teams but I would say the Dudleys out of that group

Platinum_Lies
04-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Out of this group: Jeff and Matt, no contest

But E&C were better, possibly the greatest tag team in the business.

benoitgirl
04-16-2007, 01:37 AM
I'd say the Hardyz are the best, but the way they, the Dudleys and E&C all worked together to put on great matches is really what sets them apart.

DEMON
04-18-2007, 01:06 AM
I refuse to vote in the poll,mainly because I agree with "Platinum_Lies".
You can't have a poll like this without the truly legendary teams.

My vote goes to the team(s) of Ole&Arn Anderson,and than onto Arn Anderson&Tully Blanchard.

Both teams showed both great wrestling ability,as well as versatile partnership,showing that,even though they might not match up to the more powerful team(Road Warriors for example),they didn't need to because of their exceptional wrestling abilities.

Platinum_Lies
04-18-2007, 02:34 AM
I refuse to vote in the poll,mainly because I agree with "Platinum_Lies".
You can't have a poll like this without the truly legendary teams.

My vote goes to the team(s) of Ole&Arn Anderson,and than onto Arn Anderson&Tully Blanchard.

Both teams showed both great wrestling ability,as well as versatile partnership,showing that,even though they might not match up to the more powerful team(Road Warriors for example),they didn't need to because of their exceptional wrestling abilities.

I forgot about the Anderson's. Sadly they don't seem to be mentioned all that much or shown anywhere in any great length.

I just hope the tag team division heats up again. I miss those rivalries between teams, they were some of the best in wrestling.

mikedudelang
04-18-2007, 06:24 AM
the best tag team ever were the road warriors. completely dominant in every way.

$purman
04-18-2007, 08:39 AM
My top three have to be.

1:LOD
2:Edge & Christian
3:Hart Foundation