PDA

View Full Version : TNA Main Eventer To WWE

Black Widow
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
- Tomko requested his WWE release while with the company which ended his last term. The two left on good terms and WWE is currently interested in bringing him back now that they are under the impression that Tomko is working for TNA without a contract.

- While on the Don Imus show, Donald Trump mentioned that his pay off from Wrestlemania 23 was less than five million dollars. He also made note that the money would be donated to AIDS research and the Police Athletic League.

- Back in August ‘06, Alex Greenfield and Dusty Rhodes were the first to pitch the idea of Mr. Kennedy winning the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania 23.

prowrestling.com

legolas4792
04-16-2007, 08:48 PM
i think tomko should stay with tna for awhile to further his main event level status before going back to wwe if he ever should

Platinum_Lies
04-16-2007, 09:44 PM
i think tomko should stay with tna for awhile to further his main event level status before going back to wwe if he ever should

I agree. TNA is really doing well with Tomko and Tomko is in turn really starting to become a great performer and wrestler. It was there while he was in the WWE, but he never had the chance to improve because he was constantly relegated to dark matches. And he actually gets mic time in TNA... and for a guy that never talked much before, he is pretty good.

wwe9112
04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Tomko is sorta big in TNA I'd stay but Trump has a good hart but he will just write it of on his taxis lol.

The Major
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Tomko was a tna main eventer?

wwe9112
04-16-2007, 10:10 PM
well not really hes wit Christian Cage which is verry close to a main eventer so ill say yea.

Platinum_Lies
04-17-2007, 06:28 AM
Tomko was a tna main eventer?

He has a title shot coming at some point (will the writers remember though?). And he keeps improving week after week, so within a few months he may be the best in TNA. Now that he has the chance to shine on TV, this guy is taking it and doing a hell of a lot.

XXKSXX
04-17-2007, 03:51 PM
I think Tomko should stay with TNA cause as soon as he gets back to the WWE he will be just another big guy. But on the other hand WWE contracts are nice and I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go back.