PDA

View Full Version : RVD Staying With WWE, Triple H’s Return Revealed, More

Black Widow
04-16-2007, 12:42 PM
RVD Staying With WWE, Triple H’s Return Revealed, More
Date Added: April 15, 2007
Story By: Steve Carrier
Partial Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- At this year's Wrestlemania, WWE hired a stunt car driver to drive the Mustang for John Cena’s entrance.

- At the Hall of Fame ceremony in Detroit, Triple H was telling people that he is trying to make it back to wrestling around July.

- The final decision will be made on weather or not RVD will be staying with WWE or not. WWE is very confident that he will be staying, thus the reason for his recent win at Wrestlemania. Vince said it was for "good faith", even though Stephanie McMahon was against it.

prowrestling.com

Butoden
04-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I hope RVD knows better. >_>'

legolas4792
04-16-2007, 08:45 PM
i knew it was a stunt driver because it took him 5 minutes to get into the drivers seat and get out of the car

The Major
04-16-2007, 10:05 PM
its a shame you hsouldve heard the whole room i was in singing cena sucks during that entrance..

what? he really really sucks!

WWE need to not shit on RVD. let him be the champ agian dammint, not boreby lashely

Vinnyspapa
04-17-2007, 04:56 AM
I hope RVD knows better. >_>'

Yes Im sure RVD knows better than to go to TNA. Why would he want to take a lot less money. I always hear the same lame excuse being less travel but what do you think TNA is trying to do? Get big like the WWE which means travel schedules like the WWE.

Platinum_Lies
04-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Yes Im sure RVD knows better than to go to TNA. Why would he want to take a lot less money. I always hear the same lame excuse being less travel but what do you think TNA is trying to do? Get big like the WWE which means travel schedules like the WWE.

It is starting to put more shows out and thereby more travel will be required. But why go the full schedule of the WWE when you cannot yet afford it? TNA is doing things the smart way.

If the WWE pushes RVD then I don't mind him staying. But if they keep doing what they are doing I would rather see him in TNA.

XXKSXX
04-17-2007, 03:53 PM
So it looks like Vince wants to keep RVD but others don't want him around. So maybe Vince does know what he's doing still.

Butoden
04-17-2007, 04:11 PM

You OBVIOUSLY haven't read the interview with Dixie Carter, where she clearly states that she takes care of the wrestlers working for her and they will never have a schedule like WWE.
A wrestler's career only lasts as long as his or her body does — and that's why I take our guys' health very seriously.

XXKSXX
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
You OBVIOUSLY haven't read the interview with Dixie Carter, where she clearly states that she takes care of the wrestlers working for her and they will never have a schedule like WWE.

That is one of the reasons why TNA will never be able to beat the WWE at anything.

Vinnyspapa
04-18-2007, 01:18 AM

So your telling me Dixie Carter wont let the company grow just so she can give the wrestlers an easy road schedule? Yeah right!! Think about it guy. Its all about the dollars and she just tells the wrestlers what they want to hear.

orlando
04-18-2007, 01:37 AM
I hope that RVD stays with the WWE. He still has some good feuds left in him like against CM Punk, Burke, etc.