PDA

View Full Version : Update On TNA Working With Memphis Wrestling Inside

Butoden
04-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Kenneth Pulliam sent us this email:

Hello my name is Kenneth Pulliam and I called into the Chris Vernon show on Friday to discuss the happenings between WWE and Memphis Wrestling.

On that very show, Jimmy Hart let the fans know that the WWE talent that was supposed to participate in the event was pulled immediately. That gave me the urge to call in and I got a HUGE scoop on what could be in the very near future for two great promotions.

I posed the question, "What about TNA talent?" and Jimmy Hart replied with "Corey Maclin was contacted by Dixie Carter and she said that if he needed anything in the future, she would be happy to send her talent down to Memphis." Jimmy also added that theres still a very tight relationship between the Memphis Wrestling community and the Jarrett family.

The Chris Vernon show can be heard on 730 A.M in Memphis and the official website for that site is http://www.730espn.com. On that site there is a link to Chris Vernon's own website and he can verify exactly what was said on his broadcast and perhaps even upload it for the entire TNA fanbase to hear.

I hope this sheds ALOT of light on this situation...

Thanks for all you guys do. Wow. I think this is good for both Memphis and TNA Wrestling, we will see what this brings in the near future!